I need a nag

Options
OK, so I'm full of good intentions in the morning. I start with a smile and smoothie. By the end of the day...I fall back into old habits.
I have no accountability really.
I need a nag.
Would anyone here be interested in checking out my diary on a semi regular/regular basis and bark at me when I screw up?
I need a butt kick to get into the gym too.
I know once I start, I will be fine...I just need a temporary nag to get me going. =)
Anybody?

Replies

• _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Get married.
  • Foxsu
    Foxsu Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You can read my discussion thread and join if you want. Accountibitlity Partner(s) - new to MFP
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    _EPIC_ wrote: »
    Get married.

:D

That didn't work for my hubby.. I'm horrible at giving him excuses to get out of things he doesn't want to do lol.

woops.

• alp_19
    alp_19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I also need a nag! I have the exact same problem. I go downhill during the day and I don't have anybody to hold me accountable. Would you like to be nags/accountability partners? We could check each others diaries for the day before each morning and comment on them.
  • Cryren8972
    Cryren8972 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    alp_19 wrote: »
    I also need a nag! I have the exact same problem. I go downhill during the day and I don't have anybody to hold me accountable. Would you like to be nags/accountability partners? We could check each others diaries for the day before each morning and comment on them.

I'd LOVE to!!!!
  • By43aNewMe
    By43aNewMe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in for mutual nagging if you want more accountability. I'm actually a pro at nagging...it's all i do all day long, chase down fire departments who owe us paperwork for various applications and nag them to get it in. Fair warning...I'm originally form Philly so a bit blunt as well ;) But add me in if you want more I would welcome it :)
  • Cryren8972
    Cryren8972 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'd love it! =)
    My stepdad was from Brooklyn...I can take it!