Need new friends and need to lose 200

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Crystal, I'm 22, and from Houston. The first time I was on here I lost around 50lbs. For some reason I jumped off and gained more than I've ever weighed.
I'm embarrassed to say I weigh 336. It would be great to have some encouraging and active friend to motivate me and to just be friends along the way.
Go ahead and add me, I'm super friendly and ready to lose all this weight !

Replies

• MekaylaBunn
    MekaylaBunn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    First, you are beautiful. Don't be embarrassed by your weight. It could be better; it could be worse. I would love to be a long-distance weight-loss buddy. I currently just busted through a plateau that I've been fighting for months. If you ever need any advice or help, send me a message!
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • davidmcgahee
    davidmcgahee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How do you add people lol
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    You can reach your goal in time. Keep your goals reachable (small steps; don't look too far ahead) and sustainable and you'll get there.
  • lauraramirez85
    lauraramirez85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im just started last week to lose some weight. I would love to join you in ur challenge. It's all about motivation and being strong minded

• momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I always lose weight when I use MFP to track my calories and activity, but I also stopped using it and gained all the weight back. So I'm in a similar boat. I'd love to be one of your MFP friends. :)
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!! Add me if you like
  • jabberwocky918
    jabberwocky918 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    How do you add people lol

you click the person's name and then on the next page, click their name again it should take you to their profile where you can "add as friend" :)

OP - add me if you like!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    The way I look at losing weight is that it is a journey, because it is. We are not going to always lose weight. We are going to fall off the wagon, but the important thing is that we keep going no matter what. I do not have a specific goal but I have a ways to go. The only people that knows my weight is myself and my doctor, and that's after losing 100 lbs..lol. Having said that, I am proud of myself and I know that I will reach my goal because I have a totally different mindset than I had a year ago. Long story short. I have a lot to lose also. Feel free to add me.
  • sandi_s
    sandi_s Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hopefully we can all encourage and motivate each other :smiley:
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm from Beaumont so not too far away from you. I have previously lost about 120lbs, but gained 35 back. I currently want to lose about 150 or just get to a healthy weight. Add me!!
  • winslowbrittany
    winslowbrittany Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I live outside of Houston :smile: add me! I need accountability buddies!
  • crystalroselynn
    crystalroselynn Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    For some reason I got like super motivated and now I can't stop living the healthy life. I'm trying to get to 300 by the end of the month
  • dutches9935
    dutches9935 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and really excited about it. I am a weight watcher and was just told about this yesterday, it seems so similar and FREE. Can any of you tell me where I can find a list of restaurants on here with the calories?
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    For some reason I got like super motivated and now I can't stop living the healthy life. I'm trying to get to 300 by the end of the month

Every pound counts. Keep your goals reasonable and sustainable so that you don't get discouraged. You'll come out a winner.
  • numbersplusword
    numbersplusword Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I know what it's like to start over I'm currently in the same boat but I think a really strong support system can make a huge difference. So definitely add me and we'll do this together! ☺️