Gym pick up lines!

Replies

• therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Would woman prefer men to hit on then whilst at the gym ? Or is that a No No ??
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member

I would love to be hit on at the gym as long as it's nothing super creepy or overly sexual. Compliment me on my form or something specific. Making an overtly sexual comment makes me feel like I have to keep watching out behind me. But if a guy gives me a genuine sounding compliment, then I'm more likely to show off just how flexible I am. ;)
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    "Excuse me, do you have a bandaid?"
    "Um, there might be one in the first aid kit...?"
    "Because you are cut. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    The one I use to bag all my gym chicks is, "Excuse me, can you let me know when you're done with your spin class? I'd love to sniff your seat." Just then, the panties DEEE-ROP! (if they are wearing any)
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Me: Sorry, I didn't mean to be in your way.
    Her: Your fine and your not in the way :)
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Not really trying to flirt with the ladies in the gym. Smile and say hey but keep it moving cause it's too easy for me to get caught up in the distractions in there.
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Khovde07 wrote: »

I would love to be hit on at the gym as long as it's nothing super creepy or overly sexual. Compliment me on my form or something specific. Making an overtly sexual comment makes me feel like I have to keep watching out behind me. But if a guy gives me a genuine sounding compliment, then I'm more likely to show off just how flexible I am. ;)

Ohhh lala !!!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Not sure if this is a pick up or not but a woman at the gym told me she has a xes (read backwards) tape
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    I was going by the water fountain and this guy was using shoulder machine press nearby. He said "Are you a Filipina?" I said yes (feeling creeped out already). He proceeded to say "no wonder you have a nice body" THE F??? :/ Then he told me a story how he had ex girlfriend who was a Filipina yada yada (I was more creeped out than ever). I spent my whole day avoiding the guy and using my towel to put over my head while exercising as fast as I can. He ruined my workout and that made me ANGRY as hell.
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 313 Member
    brewingPHX wrote: »
    The one I use to bag all my gym chicks is, "Excuse me, can you let me know when you're done with your spin class? I'd love to sniff your seat." Just then, the panties DEEE-ROP! (if they are wearing any)

You're quite the Casanova hehe :D
  • couturebody
    couturebody Posts: 71 Member
    'you must work out a lot, because you're sweaty af'
  • monamir
    monamir Posts: 2 Member

• monamir
    monamir Posts: 2 Member
    Khovde07 wrote: »

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    My gym is mostly guys, and I never get hit on. I love it, but I feel left out now.

I've never been hit on either at the gym. I suppose I'm too old or have too much of a resting *kitten* face. Twice I got smiled at when I was doing a variation on the adductor machine (the oner where you lift your *kitten* off the seat and ride it like a cowboy) - that was about the most positive attention I've ever had from other gym goers.

:(

I didn't think I was THAT much of a dog.
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    "I like your phone. Can I get the number?"

I didn't make that up. Promise.

HAHAHAHA LOL
  • tragicallllyhip
    tragicallllyhip Posts: 11 Member
    My gym is mostly guys, and I never get hit on. I love it, but I feel left out now.

If you were at my gym, I'd give you a compliment. Nobody should feel left out ;-)
  • saraAmcd
    saraAmcd Posts: 81 Member
    I usually juat compliment on their good form. Not sure if thats hitting on someone

I'd like that, especially if sincere.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    brewingPHX wrote: »

OMG Creeper...LOL that was pretty funny
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    I don't usually say much at the gym , just hit the weights ...
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    No place is off limits for hitting on someone. . except MAYBE a funeral. . and it doesn't matter what you say as long as you're cute.