I want to share all my before/after pics with you! Size 16 to size 2 (60 lbs lost)!

Options

Replies

• palomapavlova
    palomapavlova Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You look incredible!
  • jpore
    jpore Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. Last Friday after an unflattering pic, I have decided time to step it up! Your inspiration comes at a perfect time. Awesome work!

Good for you! I had so many of these moments, where everything was going good and I felt awesome, and then suddenly I would go to buy new clothes and still felt fat in everything I tried on. Many moments where I was near tears in a dressing room. Each time, I pulled myself together and decided to step it up. Now I feel like I can conquer anything. Everyone should feel like that.
  • jpore
    Options
    sianeve1 wrote: »
    inspiring!! i'm around the same size (size 12/14) and your loss is truly goals! I will actually head to the gym tomorrow now, thank you!

I hope you did hit the gym!
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and share away! You look amazing great job!!!!!!!!!
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Really awesome job! Working hard to get there myself, looking at about a year of hard work, but taking it one week at a time. Thanks for re-firming that it is possible!.
  • beccaboo2001
    beccaboo2001 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • kristinann308
    kristinann308 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What a great recap of your story! Congrats on getting healthier!
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Great job!!
  • ChristineE63
    ChristineE63 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I loved all the photos, my motto is "stop trying and start doing", looks like that is what worked for you!
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'm 5'6", used to be @ 207 at my heaviest, now 154.2 - You have accomplished what I intend to do!

VERY inspirational! Have bookmarked this thread to come back and look for inspiration.

You look absolutely amazing! WOW!!!
  • luvleephilly
    luvleephilly Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'6 and you have given me hope.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you!
  • hamiltonjoshua642
    hamiltonjoshua642 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • Summerberry1012
    Summerberry1012 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thanks for sharing your awesome achievement!!!
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So much inspirational! You look amazing!
  • sjturner2004
    sjturner2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I needed this today - have been struggling with a plateau and need to incorporate more exercise. I'm the same height as you and started at exactly the same weight. I'm down 40 pounds so far, but need my body to be strengthened and toned now. Thank you!!!

Sending you a friend request ;)
  • jpore
    Options
    I loved all the photos, my motto is "stop trying and start doing", looks like that is what worked for you!

What a fantastic motto! When you think that you are "trying" it is almost like you don't fully believe in yourself, but when you are "doing" it you have no doubts that you would fail.
  • jpore
    Options
    I needed this today - have been struggling with a plateau and need to incorporate more exercise. I'm the same height as you and started at exactly the same weight. I'm down 40 pounds so far, but need my body to be strengthened and toned now. Thank you!!!

Sending you a friend request ;)

After I lost my first 40lbs I still felt very soft and squishy, it wasn't until I really started focusing on strength training and lifting as heavy as I could that my body composition started to change. I posted a 40 lb loss success story a couple of years ago.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1256786/40lbs-down-only-20lbs-to-go#latest
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I love your story; you look awesome!!! Thanks for sharing, I also appreciate that it took you awhile not less than a year because it gives me inspiration to continue - my journey has been taking a long time and it is hard to see when other people lose way more weight than I want to in a way shorter time. I feel like I am doing something wrong but your journey inspires me that slow and steady wins the race too. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!