Shedding for September Wedding

Options
bbop10
bbop10 Posts: 59 Member
Exercising 4-5 days a week and on a strict diet. I feel like I'm on a roll right now, but I'm looking for friends who are super motivating and encouraging. What are your goals??

Feel free to add!

Replies

• cutechunkymonkey
    cutechunkymonkey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I have weight to lose and a wedding in July!
  • Deckhand562
    Deckhand562 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't have a wedding coming up, but I do have a bikini I've been staring at for three years! I'm on a great track now and still feeling fabulous about my new healthy, active lifestyle! Feel free to add me and I'll give you all the honest encouragement a bestie can!
    I was 260 at my highest weight, I'm at 193 now and still shedding. :smiley:
  • bbop10
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I have weight to lose and a wedding in July!

Awesome! We got this!
  • bbop10
    Options
    I don't have a wedding coming up, but I do have a bikini I've been staring at for three years! I'm on a great track now and still feeling fabulous about my new healthy, active lifestyle! Feel free to add me and I'll give you all the honest encouragement a bestie can!
    I was 260 at my highest weight, I'm at 193 now and still shedding. :smiley:

I just bought a swimsuit this weekend. It's hanging on my bedroom mirror! I can use all the help and motivation I can get. :)
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have a wedding or swimsuit teasing me to lose weight BUT i do have a fabulous leather and sequined mini skirt I'd like to rock for my November bday!!
  • MaseNmommaRUN
    MaseNmommaRUN Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose some pregnancy weight here -- love motivating others! Feel free to add me :)
  • bbop10
    Options
    klkateri wrote: »
    Well I don't have a wedding or swimsuit teasing me to lose weight BUT i do have a fabulous leather and sequined mini skirt I'd like to rock for my November bday!!

You can totally do it! Where are you celebrating your bday? If you plan on wearing a fabulous leather jacket and sequined mini skirt it has to be a fun place, right?? :smiley:
  • DaisySamuel
    DaisySamuel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

My traditional wedding is in August I am on a strict diet as well. I need to Lose 10 kgs in 6 months can we work together ?
  • tarynbearyn
    tarynbearyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! Wedding in August for me :) Just started doing insanity max 30 videos at home hoping that can help! We got this! (congrats on the wedding BTW)
  • bbop10
    Options
    Hi

My traditional wedding is in August I am on a strict diet as well. I need to Lose 10 kgs in 6 months can we work together ?

Congrats! Yes, let's work together! :smile:
  • bbop10
    Options
    Hi! Wedding in August for me :) Just started doing insanity max 30 videos at home hoping that can help! We got this! (congrats on the wedding BTW)

Thanks, you too!! I'm so pumped! It's great to see others in the same boat working toward the same goal.
  • danacondah
    danacondah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Shedding for a vacation to Hawaii and my brother's wedding :) let's motivate each other.
  • bbop10
    Options
    danacondah wrote: »
    Shedding for a vacation to Hawaii and my brother's wedding :) let's motivate each other.

Yes!! Hawaii is where we are having our wedding so I want to be beach body ready.

We can do it!!! :smiley:
  • danacondah
    danacondah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bbop10 wrote: »

Yes!! Hawaii is where we are having our wedding so I want to be beach body ready.

Wow what an incredible wedding! Congrats to you and your soon to be hubby :smiley:
  • bbop10
    Options
    bbop10 wrote: »

Wow what an incredible wedding! Congrats to you and your soon to be hubby :smiley:

Thank you! I appreciate it. :smiley:
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to get to goal weight (been at this for 4 YEARS!) this year and have a mini goal of getting down to 64kg for my brother's wedding in June. It'll be the first time I've seen my family since I moved to Scotland a bit over a year ago so I'm looking forward to it being my big reveal. I've already lost 8kg since I've been here so a few more would be great! Feel free to add me - I log every day so am always about looking for and offering support :)
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am getting married in July and need all the help I can get as well. Anyone feel free to add
  • rmnc0427
    rmnc0427 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Wedding in June!! So stressed but trying to stay on track! Working out like crazy and watching what I eat. Congrats to all of you! We can do this!!