I NEED A SPORTS BRA

Options

Replies

• Jaxxy01
    Jaxxy01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you're from but you and I are the same size and the sports bra's from 'Curves' work incredible for me.....and they're fairly cheap $25-$30!!
  • HTECHS
    HTECHS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
  • punkyb07
    punkyb07 Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    This worked miracles for me. I bought one in every color. I'm a DDD.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004OMMI2S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Check out the Juno by Moving Comfort (Brooks). That's what my wife uses and she's a 40 E, I believe.
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Definitely recommend the Shock Absorber!!
  • eadams103
    eadams103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love Chantelle and natori bras!
  • bizzr90
    bizzr90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The panache sports bra is without doubt the best D+ one I've ever tried. I won't look at another now. It's not cheap, but it's worth every penny.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I love my Panache!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I have a Wacoal sports bra. It was about $60 reg, but I got it on sale. It's the best money I've spent. I've done Insanity, ran a marathon in it, do pole dancing in it, and I've had no issues. I have a DDD/E, but I'm pretty sure it goes beyond F.
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love my Freya bras! For everyday, and I have a sports bra by Freya too. Cost about $75, so worth it!

I'm a 30G, I DEFINITELY second getting fit properly, considering you're in a DD, and that's the cap for most mall stores. I hear Nordstrom is a great place to get measured, if you live in the states?
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I dont have big breasts but I bought a Puma brand one from Costco and I love it, I feel very supported. I found a similar one at (I think) Charlotte Rouse, but it wasn't Puma brand.
  • jillian909
    jillian909 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been using this one for a few years now (buying them when they go on sale) and it's been awesome. I use it for running and it holds those puppies down TIGHT. lol. No jiggling!
    lanebryant.com/cacique-plus-size-sexy-bras-intimate-apparel/bras/sports-bras/molded-underwire-sport-bra/4043c4044c775p127197/index.pro

Ha. I own two of these. Love them! I like that it holds your boobs in place without squishing them flat against the body.
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    gramarye wrote: »
    I also wear a 32H, and have a Shock Absorber that basically changed my running. I used to have to stop before I had worn out because of breast pain, and now I can keep going until my body is exhausted, instead of just my boobs.

(Also, if you've never done it, I'd recommend checking out a comprehensive bra calculator before buying new bras. A many American women in the DD range are actually DD's, but many many many of us just got stuck in "here's the biggest cup/band we have," when it doesn't actually fit. /obligatory bravangelizement post)

+1 to the bra calculator link. I went for 20+ years believing I was a 34C/36B. Loose bands riding up my back and cups too narrow (creating armpit spillage). I'm not even heavily "busty" by appearance, but ill fitting bras were taking a toll on my posture and breast health.

Nope, I'm not the size the mall shops claim I am. 30G, sometimes 32F, depending on style. Enell bras or Freya sports for exercising(my exercise "armor"! Love them). UK brands for everyday bras for small bands/+DD cups.

I feel your pain. I was getting these huge bands (40 - 44, depending on my weight) to get cups big enough to deal with my breasts, and I was always in so much pain. A friend finally sent me to a website that took better measurements when I first started losing weight, and it changed basically everything.

Seconding the UK brands, if you end up in the DD+ range. I don't have any Freya sports bras, but I do have some of their others, and they're great. :)
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber is the best
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    wjstoj wrote: »
    Just passing by to read about boobs and bras and stuff....giggity :p

I just popped by to make sure it was a woman asking this.
  • Chargunshow
    Chargunshow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has a lot of selections...I recommend going into a running shoe store that also does bra fits (the store where I work does that)...try on several and jump around, run, or whatever you plan on doing. We also carry Enel...which can make custom bras if you don't fit into anything else. And buy several and replace them often. Running shoes and sports bras should not have birthdays.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret has ones that zip in the front. It's kind of hard to explain - it has a front-close bra on the inside, and then you zip up another layer ontop of that. I'm a 38DD and it is by far the best sports bra I've ever used. I paid $54 for it and I'll probably buy another one too so I don't wear out one so quickly. Not to mention how hard it can be to worm your way out of a sports bra you have to put on and take off over your head!! That can be quite the challenge when you're sore!! I definitely recommend you go try one on at the store.

I second this. I have spent upwards of $200 on a single sports bra trying to find one to tame the tatas...and this bra did the trick! It's like 2 bras in one. I have had to wrap some foam around the clasp as it digs into my breastbone, but that tiny downfall is totally worth the super cheap price tag. I have paid between $50-70 on these. Totally worth it.

Whatever you do, DON'T fall for Fabletics. I had one escape on me from one of those cheap quality bras at the gym...and trying to stuff the sweaty escapee back in discreetly was not something I ever want to do again.
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36G and love my Freya Active sports bra.... Everything stays where it should and everything is adjustable which I like..... It was a little pricey but so is every bra I get I have to go to Nordstroms to get bras my size probably could get some cheaper online
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I wear Enell. They aren't cheap, but they are seriously the best ever. My boobs do not move in that thing. I get mine at a local running store. I'm currently a 38DDD, so I'm definitely not lacking in the size department LOL