What's for dinner?

Options
What did you have for dinner today?

I didn't have too many calories left from my 2600 daily so I made a chicken, broccoli, mushroom and pepper stir fry.

Replies

• erikfarrar
    erikfarrar Posts: 35 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Baked chicken and mushroom skillet!

This makes a super light, yet super hearty chicken-and-mushroom-gravy meal. Everything is done in the same (oven-safe) skillet. Add some steamed veggies and you're good to go. One of my favorites when time and calories are short.

I usually modify the amount/type of fat used, and you can speed up cooking by using chicken breast tenderloins or butterflied breast.
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken breasts (I'm having 2!) with peppers and onions on a bed of kale + spinach. NOM.
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Crockpot chicken chili. :) It's super easy to make!
  • kwohl
    kwohl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    teriyaki flank steak with steamed broccoli
  • otillie03103
    otillie03103 Posts: 107 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I will be making broiled shrimp, scallops and broccoli.
  • pbryd
    pbryd Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    200g chicken with some stir fried veg and egg noodles.
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Tonight is chicken kabobs and veggies (green and red peppers, zucchini, red onion) marinated in Italian dressing and grilled on the BBQ. I just went home and chopped everything up and started it marinating. I'll be grill-side in about 5 hours...!

304 calories
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Chili and cornbread. I made the chili with black beans, ground turkey, leek, tomatoes, red bell pepper, jalapenos, cumin, chili powder, coriander, black pepper, granulated garlic, kosher salt, tomato sauce, and water. I eat it with Kraft fat free cheddar and plain non-fat Greek yogurt. The cornbread was Truvia brown sugar blend, no sugar applesauce, homemade buttermilk, cornmeal, egg whites, baking powder, all purpose flour, poured into a hot cast iron skillet with about 1tsp of Crisco melted in it. There is no cornbread but that made in a cast iron skillet. SO GOOD.
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Probably tamales and eggs tonight w/ chili verde, crema and some peppers for heat.
  • joncooper1980
    joncooper1980 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    300g Sirloin steak with feta cheese and Jelapenos and 250g of sweet potato fries.
  • HamsterManV2
    HamsterManV2 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Harvey's Hamburger (Canadian burger chain) - Double chicken breast burger. 500 calories, 58g protein/31g carb/6g fat before toppings. Love it before/after the gym
  • pbryd
    Options
    Salmon in sweet chilli sauce with fried sweet potato chips
  • pbryd
    Options
    Last night's dinner was homemade beef vindaloo and pilau rice.