Stay at home mamas

Options
I'm looking for a few accountability friends! Long story short: lost 55lbs, got pregnant, gained it all back. 2 years later, got pregnant again, gained more, 3 months postpartum and I'm still holding onto ALL the weight. I'm breastfeeding this time around and I'm terrified of cutting back too much and it hurting my supply so I'm trying to just make healthier choices and move more.
Let's get fit together! :) I also have a fitbit for extra motivation!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Nursing burns 500 cals so be sure to take that into consideration. Feel free to add me and I'll cheer you on.
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! My youngest is almost 3 and I stay at home with her while my other daughter is in kindergarten. Feel free to add me! (I'm not sure how to add friends on here, I'm starting MFP again after a year long break and things have changed!) I also have Fitbit too and it helps keep me moving!
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm of a almost 4 yr old boy and a 2 year old girl. I got started again in January. Feel free to add me. If a lot of you are like me you don't get to talk to a lot of adults so you have to rely online contact.
  • sandrapink19
    sandrapink19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm a stay at home mom too, let's do this! :)
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sahm of three. Feel free to add me. I need the motivation too!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3! I love accountability buddys! Keeps me motivated:)
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a stay at home mom as well. I have a 10 month old daughter I'm still breastfeeding :) feel free to add me!
  • subculturalgirl13
    subculturalgirl13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there:) I'm a stay at home mom of 7, gave birth to my youngest, a little girl,almost 4 weeks ago, tandem nursing her with my 21month old daughter. I'm trying to lose the baby weight while keeping my milk supply as well, so feel free to add me :)
  • Almendra466
    Almendra466 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SAHM as well, in need of a lot of support and motivation. Feel free to add me
  • sibyl3
    sibyl3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My baby is 6 months. I am also breastfeeding. Today was Day 1 of 30 Day Shred. Jillian Michaels site said I should eat 1839 calories... wondering if I should eat more for breastfeeding, or that is good? I did a breastfeeding calculator and it suggested around 1900 calories, so am I good with that? I have about 75 (gasp) lbs to lose, but of course, planning to take my time with it. I want to breast feed hopefully until baby is around 12 months.
  • hugzeelaroo
    hugzeelaroo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! SAHM of two boys, 18 months and 7 months! Feel free to add!
  • DeannaPaige1
    DeannaPaige1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I could have wrote this myself. Sahm of 3. Youngest is almost 1 month old. Also breastfeeding. Adding u!
  • healthyhappykatee
    healthyhappykatee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time mother that initially lost to under prepregnancy weight but now I can't stop gaining.