kayleereade Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I'm in Hertfordshire
    I've git another 15-20 lbs to go x

I'm hertfordshire too!
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK too, Wiltshire where the sun has never got its hat on anymore
  • Vickie96
    Vickie96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wales, was 12st but slowly gained 2st :s trying to get to my ultimate goal of 10st, feel free to add me :)
  • tamsmart26
    tamsmart26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am from the midlands. Had my 3rd baby 9 months ago I started Jan at 10st 13 and I am down to 10st 3, my goal is 9st 7 by the end of May as we are going on holiday. I would then eventually like to get back down to 9 stone, my weight before having kids. Feel free to add me too :)
  • Lozibeth
    Lozibeth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Scotland feel free to add me (diary open to friends) - aiming to lose around 2st by September.
  • jacey12300
    jacey12300 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Like wise, aiming to be in the 9 stone band by June :) will do you :)
  • Theresad2707
    Theresad2707 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in Northants, and wanting to lose 2 1/2 st, would like a bit of motivation so please feel free to add
  • Jacabyte
    Jacabyte Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, im in the uk and very motivated to lose weight. I was over 17stone but down to 16 now, aiming to lose maybe 40-50 pound if i can. I have no set time scale to reach this goal. Just aiming for a healthier lifestyle really... Feel free to add me..
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im from the UK. Start of the year my weight was 12.10 stone im down a stone just another 1stone 9 lbs to go by july I hope xx
  • samikirkby2016
    samikirkby2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm around the same weight and aiming for the same goal weight. Will friend request you.
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Your all welcome to add me too
  • camillasmith1987
    camillasmith1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in East Sussex. I'm 11 stone 10 right now and would be happy at my pre pregnancy weight of 11 stone as I was a size 10/12 then. I'm 5'6.

I am 11 and a half at the moment and want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 10 stone. My little girl is 17 weeks and ebf