Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi everyone :]

Hey everyone! :] I just joined this site yesterday after someone at work told me about it, after creeping on it for literally 4 hours today I decided I'd post. After a really, really rocky 4 year relationship ended recently - I decided that it's time for me to focus on me and to learn to love myself; not only on the outside but on the inside, too. Feel free to add or message me. I promise I'm an excellent support person. Goodluck to everyone on their battles with the buldge!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!! Congratulations on concentrating on you!! Good luck with your goals.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    hello there, welcome to MFP. well i agree with you, you need to love yourself first before anyone else and you made the right choice. nothing compares with being more strong and healthy and also more confident.
  • Welcome and good luck. MFP has literally changed my life. THere is so much support here! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!
  • beckr802
    beckr802 Posts: 2
    Welcome!! Myfitnesspal has every tool we need to be successful...all we have to do is take advantage of all of it's resources! Best of luck to you!!!