Okay its that time of the month...

Options
...the time of the month when Im due on and my weight goes up by a disgusting 3-4lbs. I wish this wouldnt happen especially when Im doing so well but it does no matter what I eat. God help me being a woman. Im not asking for advice Im just voicing a rant!

Replies

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    It happens, it doesn't even bother me anymore since I already know it's going to happen and after my totm is over my weight goes back down.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    It happens, it doesn't even bother me anymore since I already know it's going to happen and after my totm is over my weight goes back down.
    This. I like eating at maintenance for a few days when TOM comes barging into my life, so no weight gain from food, but any weight gain is usually water and gives away after TOM goes away.

• Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'll notice a change on the scale a few days leading up to that point. At first it was frustrating but when I actually check the date, then I don't feel so bad cause I know it's not anything I did personally.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    I kind of get excited now because without fail right after it's over I lose all that water weight *and* experience a real woosh down in my body mass. Silver lining on the cloud and all.
  • luvleephilly
    luvleephilly Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am experiencing this right now. :s Frustrating
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    We're women, we're sponges, it's not fair, but it's life. It'll come off, carry on.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.

Just saying...re-upped my stash today because I was down to 1 square of my fave.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    euux6cn98cna.jpg
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    And it seems like since I've added weights to my exercise routine, my PMS is worse! I thought 'exercise was supposed to help'? I'm bloated, achy, weepy, hungry, and cold, and I just want a triple shot extra large mocha with whipped cream.
    Bodies are stupid. :(

But the Red Dwarf meme made me laugh, so thanks for that!
  • zoe0401
    zoe0401 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am experiencing this right now. :s Frustrating

Feeling the pain (in all ways!)
  • zoe0401
    zoe0401 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am loving some replies I have had - I know it happens and I know it will always happen....

bring on The end of TOTM so the weight drops off me again.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I track my periods on an app. Yes, I get the 3-4lbs of bloat. But, I look back to the previous cycles, and if I see that I'm lower weight than Day 1 of last cycle's Day 1, it's been a very successful month (or 25 days, in my case).

This works if one is a daily weigher and avid data collector. I am, as I'm fascinated by fluctuations and trendlines and data like that, lol.