Jaybird X2, Plantronics backbeat fit
  • Lostmomof3
    Lostmomof3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Beats, the little ones
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have the wireless beats. They are pricey but I LOVE them. I got really tired of the wire getting caught up in everything or having it drag under my shirt. The charge holds about a weeks and I never have connection issues.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have the wireless beats. They are pricey but I LOVE them. I got really tired of the wire getting caught up in everything or having it drag under my shirt. The charge holds about a weeks and I never have connection issues.

agreed
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I also have the beats wireless, as does my wife. There is an app called shopsavvy that Bestbuy will price match from. I got mine for $129 the black and red. My wife gots hers the pink and grey for $89. So if you do a little research on price matching it can save a few dollars. But the headphones are really good, they fit well, and the charge lasts for quite a while, as long as you remember to turn them off.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I have recently switched my beats to Bose. WOW...what a difference!!! I love them! They also have wireless bluetooth earbuds!! I personally am fine with the wired ones, I am so accustomed to them!!
  • acash64
    acash64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    For wired the Bose are absolutely the best! They fit in to your ear and never fall out. Nothing worse then running or lifting trying to make sure buds don't fall out.! Sound is amazing. Just what you expect for Bose quality. For wireless I have the JBL. Again, really good quality. They were $100 at Best Buy.
  • acash64
    acash64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Meant to put that the Bose are the QuietComfort.
  • mikestns
    mikestns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks for the help much apreciated now iv got that sorted need to loose weight lol
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I use skull candy sweat resistant ones. I adore them. They're not terribly expensive, less than $80 if I remember correctly
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have the Plantronics Backbeat Fit wireless headphones and love them! I can't do normal ear buds as they just don't seem to work in my (apparently little?) ears, even trying out different sizes and brands. But these are quite comfy and stay in place throughout my run.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Trishkit wrote: »
    I have the Plantronics Backbeat Fit wireless headphones and love them! I can't do normal ear buds as they just don't seem to work in my (apparently little?) ears, even trying out different sizes and brands. But these are quite comfy and stay in place throughout my run.

I have these too and they are amazing. Wireless, incredibly water (sweat) resistant, super comfortable, and they let in some ambient noise so I still know what's happening around me (this last is especially important for me because I run outdoors as well.) They are awesome, and the battery lasts all week for me too.
  • filovirus76
    filovirus76 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    For those that just do treadmill and elliptical, try Sennheiser behind the head. I use them for my runs outside. Best $90 spent. Sometimes they're on clearance on Amazon for around $45. Even saw a pair once in Ross for around $30.
  • Rabidrunner
    Rabidrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wireless power beats. Got them off eBay refurbished for much cheaper than retail.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I was just contemplating my 10lbs lost reward when I saw this thread.... kismet.
    Thanks yall!
  • CGMS714
    CGMS714 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love my Plantronics!
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I just ordered some urbuds wireless from amazon. Haven't put them to the test yet in the gym but so far they are decent for 20 bucks.
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    chaney3000 wrote: »
    I just ordered some urbuds wireless from amazon. Haven't put them to the test yet in the gym but so far they are decent for 20 bucks.

This is what I've been using for years, they are great for the money - they last long and mine never fall out.
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Love my beats. When the girl beside you runs on the treadmill all hard and flat-footed like a toddler, you can't even hear it lol. Well worth the price
  • datsundriver87
    datsundriver87 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    +1 for plantronics backbeat fit... Had mine for over a year and have tried many others such as the beats, and jay it's x2 and I continually go back to my backbeats