Still hungry!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I always eat half my calories or more by 1pm. I need more food in the morning and during the day personally, and can do with a light dinner.
  • HilarySchlosser
    HilarySchlosser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is there something I can eat to fill the void when Im hungry and almost done with my calories for the day? Green veggies? Is there anything besides water?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Is there something I can eat to fill the void when Im hungry and almost done with my calories for the day? Green veggies? Is there anything besides water?

First I'd look to make sure I haven't set too aggressive a calorie deficit. Chances are, if you're set at 1200 calories, for example, that is more than likely too large of a deficit for you. Do you exercise? Do you eat any of your calories earned through exercise?
  • cblack8
    cblack8 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    All the advice has been great, definitely make sure you're eating enough and getting enough water. Aside from that when I'm having an especially hungry day a packet of oatmeal is a huge help for me.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    What have you eaten so far? I tend to find that I stay fuller longer by eating healthy fats and proteins as my main source and then filling in with carbs. Are you drinking your water? I keep a bottle on my desk at work at all times, it makes it so much easier to get it all in.
  • mwood1234
    mwood1234 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Coffee kills my hunger pain (quick but temporarily) then I usually eat cucumber slices-very low calories.