Is There a Reason Why Women Don't Like Bald Headed Men?

Options

Replies

• shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with a bald head and personality along with it - is icing on that "bald head"! :-)
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I keep telling husband (who is headed in that direction) to just do it. Men sometimes tie it so tightly to youth ... unnecessary. Confidence is sexy; hair is incidental.
  • TrailRunn3rMN
    TrailRunn3rMN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Werd, @sunn_lighter. It would be even better if they would just not even think/worry about age and just do their thang. Erma Bombeck said it best: "Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere”.
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Rage_Phish wrote: »
    bald men are inferior. everyone knows this. women needs a strong veral man. not some baldy. its nature

Bald is immaterial, as long as he owns it. However, many women do like a man who can spell and use punctuation.

+1
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    4leighbee wrote: »
    I keep telling husband (who is headed in that direction) to just do it. Men sometimes tie it so tightly to youth ... unnecessary. Confidence is sexy; hair is incidental.

yeah men and their obsession with youth, its ridiculous. they should just accept it gracefully like us women.

Lol, yeah
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I usually cut all my hair off anyways.
  • j0ody
    j0ody Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    what if he has a good heart and personality? I have been struggling with this
    …are you kidding? a bald head has nothing what so ever to do with good looks or a man being desirable. you need to enjoy your good fortune and find the ladies out there who know what's good. you go for it and never look back. you are a treat.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Even though I don't need to, I've shaved bald for so long I don't know what I would look like with a full head of hair and have never had a problem or been told I was unattractive because of it. A lot of women like a confident man. Wear it with pride my friend. From my experience, you'll find those few women that absolutely, positively must have a guy with a full head of hair but most are attracted to other features and how you present yourself. Bald men unite!!!
  • RedSassyPants
    RedSassyPants Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Love bald headed men
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    zt18wh3p81qi.jpg

Delicious...

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    He's definitely a bundle of HOTNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I'm usually not a fan of bald men but if he resembles Jason Statham then everything changes <3

• tonyamoores36
    tonyamoores36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    what if he has a good heart and personality? I have been struggling with this

When people mature to a higher level in life, they realize looks don't matter at all..looks fade, personality is forever:) Don't worry, you good, you poppin' :wink: ..
  • joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've never had a problem.
  • darlenemmurphy
    darlenemmurphy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hair is overrated men! Nothing wrong with bald!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I started going bald when I was in the Marines. About 20 years old. for about 10 years I lived with the fringe around the side. Made my head look like a cantalope with a grass skirt on. Plus, I was paying the same price for a haircut as everyone else. (Barber just called it a Finder's Fee.") I finally just started shaving it about 30 years ago. Personally, I like it.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    4leighbee wrote: »

yeah men and their obsession with youth, its ridiculous. they should just accept it gracefully like us women.

Gay world is a little different I think

But SD hates his gray burns

And I'm like why ?
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with bald.... some of the sexiest men around are bald. I think it's all in how you carry yourself - personality has so much to do with it.
    Bald can be VERY sexy!
  • Bundyman
    Bundyman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend LOVES my shaved head and I think she'd kill me if I let my hair grow. I also think she'd castrate me if I shaved my goatee although she swears she'd be fine with it. I look about 15 years younger without it.

In my experience a real woman with a good heart will love you no matter how you look as long as you're a good man and treat her with the love and respect all women deserve.