A pound away from losing 100. Thanks, MFP!

Options
Been at this for a year now. What started as just logging meals has turned into an obsession. Running 20 miles per week, nearly 100% plant-based diet and headed towards 185lbs (down from 296lbs at the start).
The only thing missing is a network of buddies to lean on and offer support towards!
Avid cook, dare I say athlete and working guy who wants to "expand" his network...but not his waistline!

Replies

• Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You are where I hope to be by the end of the year... Great groups here and plenty of support!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • lizlemon4
    lizlemon4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI FIVE!!! :) awesome job and congrats!!!! It really does snow ball into something really fast. I agree a plant based diet is totally where its at.
  • EastSideJohnny
    EastSideJohnny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. Thanks all for the encouraging comments.
  • CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100lbs before and after having a couple more kids, I have to loose 80+ to get back there. Add me if ya wanna
  • ChrisPontiff
    ChrisPontiff Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!
  • kayanow67
    kayanow67 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Been at this for a year now. What started as just logging meals has turned into an obsession. Running 20 miles per week, nearly 100% plant-based diet and headed towards 185lbs (down from 296lbs at the start).
    The only thing missing is a network of buddies to lean on and offer support towards!
    Avid cook, dare I say athlete and working guy who wants to "expand" his network...but not his waistline!

What an inspiritation! Congrats on making it work for you!
  • SugarBear617
    SugarBear617 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome!