How much water?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• Thickthighjo
    Thickthighjo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @angelamichelle_xo yes! I carry my weight in my tummy, booty, and thighs for sure. I'm 5'4. I get asked that a lot. I want to get my body back so that I can take full length pictures again instead of just selfies if that makes sense?
  • mel_the_shell
    mel_the_shell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've read half of your weight in oz of water.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    yep!
    totally makes sense. ♥
  • Thickthighjo
    Thickthighjo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
  • mel_the_shell
    mel_the_shell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jmg91588 wrote: »
    No problem hun! I always add fresh lemon to my water to give it some flavor
  • CoachKatie814
    CoachKatie814 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You want to aim for 0.5-1.0 oz of water per pound of body weight (if you weight 150 drink 75-150 oz a day) :)
  • Clarimade
    Clarimade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was told to drink half of my body weight in ounces a day. I weigh just about the same as you, I try not to drink anything less than 100oz a day. Typically it's said to drink 8oz/8 glasses a day, but if you are more than the average weight, you need the extra water to keep from dehydrating. If you workout you should drink a little bit more. Everyone is different, so I'm going by what I was told to do.
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 bottles with every meal, one in between lunch and dinner- so about 7 a day. If I don't- my weightloss stalls :( if I drink- and of course stay under calories/ I'm good to go !!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I drink between 2-3L water a day plus 8 or so cups of tea, but it's summer here and it's much easier to drink lots of water. In winter, i drink probably half the amount of water.

I'm usually in the loo every 30 minutes or so.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    3L=101 oz