losing the baby weight

Options
I had myself a little boy about 8 months ago. When i went in for my c section i weighed a whopping 220! Well finally I have been back to work for about a month now and feeling great that I am getting the daily physical activity!! Already being back to work I have lost 5 pounds which is great in 4 weeks. :) So I am officially down to 175!! I just entered a weightloss challenge too. I am Hoping I can keep up the great work. I have had a little trouble staying motivated. That's my main problem the last couple of months. I had the app for this on my iPod and never knew about this part of it so I am hoping I can make some work out buddies in this whole process to help me stay motivated and maybe to get recipes and tips from too and vice versa!! Goodluck to everyone out there who is working towards a goal!! You're gonna do great because youre in the right direction!

Replies

• zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    good job on the weight loss

I had my 2nd little boy 7 1/2 months ago ( I also have a 22 month old little boy) and I weighed 270 when he was born and now weight 186 (weighed 162 before pregnancy )
  • nelsy26
    nelsy26 Posts: 3
    Options
    i have an 8 month old as well..... i'm trying to finish losing all my baby weight also.......we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Congrats on your baby and your weight loss so far! I have a 3 1/2 year old girl and a 17 month old boy. I finally started working on getting my baby weight off back in March and have been pleased w/ my results so far. This site is so great for motivation and for keeping me accountable b/c I know I will have to log everything I eat. It's amazing what eating better and exercising can do!! Good luck to you. Feel free to add me as a friend for extra support!
    Kim
  • MissMandy1010
    MissMandy1010 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you can do it mamas!!!! I just had my second 10 weeks ago and you just HAVE to do it. Its not easy. Its stubborn pregnancy weight, but we can do it!! Look at everything we have been through already! Pregnancy, birth and recovery. Losing the weight should be easy!!! haha but we know its not. Just keep on, ladies. :-)
  • Enp1
    Enp1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i just had a baby girl 6months ago at delievery i weighed 250 after i weighed 230 then when i started birth control i jumped to 247 and now after about a month and a half of counting calories and working out for at least 20 min a day on top of my regular physical activity ive lost 26ibs. its a struggle for any mom but we can do it.
  • shellyhef1
    shellyhef1 Posts: 33
    Options
    My little girl will be 11 months on the 29th. I lost all of my weight from pregnancy, mostly due to a bad case of post part depression!! However, my body just isn't quite the same. Since June 9th, I have been tracking my calories with MFP, and doing the 30 day shred. I have already lost 5 lbs! But the hubby and I went out of town this weekend, and I was 900 calories over my goal today. When I get out of my routine environment, I just can't eat right!!!
  • hollywoodsmiles27
    hollywoodsmiles27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Yes it is hard work to get the weight off...:( but well worth it. I am already feeling so good. I wish it wouldn't have been so easy to put on lol. It seemed like my recovery just took forever with my stitches and for that part of my body feeling like it was mine again and a part of me! I know I can get this done because I know I'm not alone! AND because I want it! Thanks for all the kind words ladies!!! :D