Some help

Options
Hi,
I just started two days ago to lose weight. I weigh in at 331pounds. The last two days bought pound bag of M&M and a te them. I feel so discouraged. Right away can't control myself.

Replies

• sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Forget it. You can't undo it. Start again.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    mrmike460 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just started two days ago to lose weight. I weigh in at 331pounds. The last two days bought pound bag of M&M and a te them. I feel so discouraged. Right away can't control myself.

Awesome you care to even try buddy. First of all...just start logging your food. just resolve in your mind...i will do this. you have to take steps and allow those to educate yourself and to motivate you. Get on the plan my friend. Determine your needed calorie intake, log your food 'accurately' and take a step. just one at a time. resolve in your mind that this is a LONG battle you are entering for a eternity of better health and happiness. :D you CAN do it.
  • mrmike460
    mrmike460 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks you are right. I should just track my foods and learn what I am eating. Thanks starting over.
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Each meal is a battle. Some you win, some you lose. Accept your losses and celebrate your wins, and don't get down on yourself. You got this!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    mrmike460 wrote: »
    Thanks you are right. I should just track my foods and learn what I am eating. Thanks starting over.

you what i've learned...and its been KEY to being successful. I can NOT take on to much at once. I just have to start in a very manageable way so that i don't sabotage my own efforts by taking on to much that i know i can't stick with. :smiley: don't be hard on yourself ... make it doable.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    This is a process and try to remember that these may be habits you have had for years and they won't be broken overnight! Start logging everything and then you can evaluate what changes can be made :)
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm a binge eater. The first step I had to learn to make was just logging everything. Even the horrible things.

Just some things that helped me: http://www.morethancheeseandbeer.com/2013/06/stopping-binge-eating-tips-and-tricks.html