mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Another Queenslander here :)
  • MsVino
    MsVino Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    kandyjo wrote: »
    Hi!!!!!!!

I have this idea (fantasy) of aussie men that I've been told is just not accurate hahahaha
    I was crushed!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha! Sorry I found your post hilarious! Yer hate to disappoint but in my experience can't say they are any different... But I'm very picky so maybe it's more me :#
  • MsVino
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Another Queenslander here :)

Very jealous now all you Queenslanders have surfaced :( although Adelaides weather recently has been similar scorching hot and random downfalls of rain!
  • MsVino
    Options
    Yeah weather is a let down...but there is still a great deal to do and experience over here!

I bet there is :)
  • torana_mad_man
    torana_mad_man Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    MsVino wrote: »
    Ooh sounds exciting! Im from Adelaide. Yourself?

Living in Melbourne. Moving back to QLD in 5 years
  • MsVino
    Options
    Ooh sounds exciting! Im from Adelaide. Yourself?

Living in Melbourne. Moving back to QLD in 5 years

Nice :-) I don't mind Melbourne I used to travel there a lot for Taekwondo tournaments and the shopping was endless! But I'd still prefer to live where the sunshine is ;-)
  • torana_mad_man
    Options
    kandyjo wrote: »
    Hi!!!!!!!

I have this idea (fantasy) of aussie men that I've been told is just not accurate hahahaha
    I was crushed!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious. What was this idea you had on Aussie men ?

• torana_mad_man
    Options
    What has it got in it now and what are you putting in it?

Sorry i missed this comment. At the moment it had a 423hp 253 V8. It was pretty much average run of the miĺl. Full gound up rebuild is happening at this moment. A 383 stroker making about 500hp with fuel injection will be replacing the 253.
  • susanhung22
    susanhung22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Aussie :D from sydney. Hi all :)
  • torana_mad_man
    Options
    Hi Susan
  • MsVino
    Options
    What has it got in it now and what are you putting in it?

Sorry i missed this comment. At the moment it had a 423hp 253 V8. It was pretty much average run of the miĺl. Full gound up rebuild is happening at this moment. A 383 stroker making about 500hp with fuel injection will be replacing the 253.

Thought you had missed it. Wowsa that's amazing, are you doing the rebuild yourself? I'm a carby girl myself but sounds great :-) any progress pics?
  • MsVino
    Options
    Aussie :D from sydney. Hi all :)

Sydney born love the place and visit often :-)
  • torana_mad_man
    Options
    Most work is and will be done by me. I have a few on my pc but, most of the work is body at this stage.so many bad repairs and other gremlins. :/
  • torana_mad_man
    Options
    The ironic thing is i use to cruise Hinley St in it lol
  • MsVino
    Options
    Most work is and will be done by me. I have a few on my pc but, most of the work is body at this stage.so many bad repairs and other gremlins. :/

Ah k. That's great! Must share once you've got some decent pics yer?
  • MsVino
    Options

Hahahaha go the Hindley's! If you don't mind me asking how old are you then? Was just thinking how I never would have thought I'd meet another Tory enthusiast on MFP haha
  • torana_mad_man
    Options
    Hashanah go the Hindley's! If you don't mind me asking how old are you then? Was just thinking how I never would have thought I'd meet another Tory enthusiast on MFP haha
    [/quote]

I'm 46
  • MsVino
    Options
    Hashanah go the Hindley's! If you don't mind me asking how old are you then? Was just thinking how I never would have thought I'd meet another Tory enthusiast on MFP haha

I'm 46
    [/quote]

Once you've finished the rebuild another hindely is a must just lie back in the day then ;-)

• MsVino
    Options

I'm 46

Once you've finished the rebuild another hindely is a must just lie back in the day then ;-)

[/quote]

Just like*

• torana_mad_man
    Options
    Ohh yeah . That's a must do :D