Hi

Options
TGraceS
TGraceS Posts: 23 Member
Hello! I am starting a weight loss journey and nobody in my life is really "into" it... they think weighing my food is weird. Anyway, I just turned 25 and I've been trying to lose weight on and off for the last year or so... I just keep falling off the wagon. I'll stick to meal planning for about three weeks, lose a few pounds, and then life will happen and it's back to ordering takeout. I've got about 40 lbs to lose. I finally got a Fitbit Charge HR to help keep track of my activities (and to remind me to be more active!) and now all I need is some new friends to keep me motivated :) Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am so into it with you!

Feel free to add me. I have lost 125 lbs in the last 8 years, no just trying to drop another 10 by my august wedding. I comment a lot!
  • seasidebrookie
    seasidebrookie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!!! I need some motivation and would be glad to have more friends!!! I need to lose 35-40 pounds...
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I want to lose about 40 lbs and could always use the support :)
  • Clarimade
    Clarimade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on the same page as you. I start and always do so well in the beginning and completely fall of track. My goals is to lose 70 lbs. Let's do this!