Options
13»

Replies

• ZLARZ
    ZLARZ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ZLARZ wrote: »
    Yea, I didn't intend to lose 3.5 lbs a week. Lol
    When I first got this app I put in all my info and set my goal to lose 2 lbs a week. I guess breastfeeding just bumped it to 3-3.5 lbs a week

That indicates that you are using 500-750 cals a day breast feeding.

Your supply may be adequate but is the nutrition you are providing optimum when you are on so low a calory intake?

Your baby comes first?

Cheers, h.

I'm not quite sure it's 500-750 cals for breastfeeding daily. I think you have your #s wrong. There is supposedly an exact method to finding out how many ypu use, and average is about 400oz daily. That being said, she is fine. I am very knowledgeable on the topic, as I hope to become a LC soon.
    Your body takes from you to give to baby 100% of the time, so she is definitely coming first even if not by my choice ;)
  • tripple7
    tripple7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should now up your training and try vigorous training. When you do your Zumba, you could wear some ankle and wrist weights start with the lightest weights you can find, then increase weights when you get used to the current weight. Instead of jogging try running or even jogging/running uphill. Or again try jogging whilst wearing ankle or wrist weights.