Fighting late night hunger

Options
Goed tips for late night hunger, i have big probleem with temptation to eat sweets at nights.
a goed day eating kan be ruined by this. what kan i eat to feel satisfy at night ?
any nice tips?

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    This happens when I do not eat enough calories during the day.
    Are you eating just 1,200 daily?
  • socialdchic
    socialdchic Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    If I get cravings late at night, I typical go for fruits like watermelon or grapes. They are low cal and full of juice. Also try water, sometimes you can think you are hungry but actually be thirsty.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    If I get hungry at night, I just go up to bed. There is no food that would make me get out of my comfy bed, walk downstairs, then eat it. If it's late enough, I actually go to sleep. You have to ask yourself, are you actually hungry as in your stomach is really growling, or do you just want to eat? It's all mind games. Also make sure you're eating enough during the day and you can move your dinner to a little later to keep full at night.
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    save your calories for the night time and dont eat them in the morning
  • Allblacks2016
    Allblacks2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This happens when I do not eat enough calories during the day.
    Are you eating just 1,200 daily?

• Allblacks2016
    Allblacks2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i eat between 1,200 to 1,500
    i have just started with MFS and i have no experience .MFS give me advice to eat around 1,250 according to my wight loss plan. i am finding it too low. i want to lose 2 kg each mount. is this a goed rate to lose fat?