Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

British pals????

Replies

• Shredded_McGrunt
    Shredded_McGrunt Posts: 18 Member
    New to MyFitnessPal, UK born and bred! Please add!
  • Southampton_PT
    Southampton_PT Posts: 21 Member
    southampton here :)
  • jijijay
    jijijay Posts: 4 Member
    Coventry here! :smile:
  • TheRunningman1985
    TheRunningman1985 Posts: 66 Member
    Hey Im from London, all my friends are from the US. Would be nice to hear from some hometown buds
  • aeriepie89
    aeriepie89 Posts: 14 Member
    Also from UK (Suffolk) feel free to add me would be nice to chat with some brits :)
  • kadeaucollins
    kadeaucollins Posts: 1 Member
    Hi
  • CCP12345
    CCP12345 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello. I'm not new to MFP (I've been on and off the site for a couple of years now) but I'm new to the forum. I'm really struggling for motivation at the moment so some friends to help keep me going would be greatly appreciated! I'm in Portsmouth, BTW (the one in Hampshire, not the one in New England!).
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    CCP12345 wrote: »
    Hello. I'm not new to MFP (I've been on and off the site for a couple of years now) but I'm new to the forum. I'm really struggling for motivation at the moment so some friends to help keep me going would be greatly appreciated! I'm in Portsmouth, BTW (the one in Hampshire, not the one in New England!).

add me if you like
  • slimmingfairy
    slimmingfairy Posts: 58 Member
    West Midlands here, always struggling but always trying too! Would love some buddies
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Yay UK people !!
  • ITSKBHUN
    ITSKBHUN Posts: 7 Member
    Hello fellow Brits! Feel free to add me, I like to have a nose through people's diaries and see brands I recognise :)!
  • benj1977
    benj1977 Posts: 276 Member
    London, feel free to add :smiley:
  • charly726
    charly726 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm from Wales uk this is my second day appreciate any adds to make app more fun .
  • Sprinkles150
    Sprinkles150 Posts: 38 Member
    Open diary - feel free to add me
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    So great to see this thread still going strong boomdiddyboom
  • swbenbow
    swbenbow Posts: 87 Member
    From East Mids. Third time on MFP now - both other times I got to target weight and due to various factors then stopped and put it all back on again. Looking for inspiration again!
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    swbenbow wrote: »
    From East Mids. Third time on MFP now - both other times I got to target weight and due to various factors then stopped and put it all back on again. Looking for inspiration again!

I've reached my target weight but have continued to log everything I eat to help me maintain. It's become a way of life for me, weighing and logging except I'm now using the higher calorie allowance to maintain as oppose to losing more weight.
  • IanWhite69
    IanWhite69 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm from Slough that's near Windsor in Berkshire , waving at you all :-)

Ian
  • AndreaOmYoga
    AndreaOmYoga Posts: 15 Member
    Also in London too, my location says US just so I can join some of the challenges
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Keep going guys