Spring challenge starts March 1

124»

Replies

• mellymoo872015
    mellymoo872015 Posts: 20 Member
    New to this but prepared to try something Differant lets see if t works :)
  • andriadixon4
    andriadixon4 Posts: 5 Member
    I want to join my name is andriadixon4@ gmail.com could someone sign me up please?
  • slatera26
    slatera26 Posts: 2 Member
    I am unable to find what we are supposed to do exactly in this challenge, other than weighing in weekly. Is there some place I can find more information.
  • shaunie126
    shaunie126 Posts: 33 Member
  • shonabardecki
    shonabardecki Posts: 26 Member
    shaunie126 wrote: »
    I found that copying and pasting the link in a browser outside of the MyFitnessPal app helps me to access the spreadsheet. I use a tablet. And I use Google chrome, I hope this helps @shonabardecki

Thank you !!!
  • carosheppard2
    carosheppard2 Posts: 8 Member
    Please could I join this challenge? I don't see my name included on the lists and I really would like to be a part if this challenge. Kind Regards - Carolynne
  • wanderwal
    wanderwal Posts: 5 Member
    mallowbar wrote: »
    mallowbar wrote: »
    I'm on..but dunno how to sign up

Go to first post there is a link. Join the group and check out the challenges we got going.

Says webpages not available :(

It should be working. If not pm me and I will send an invite. We have had a lot of new members.

I tried to pm
    And it said user name is not available.
    My email is
    Shona.dunkin@yahoo.com
    Thank you

I had to open it in my Google sheets app. I received the same error message.
  • BourgeoiseX
    BourgeoiseX Posts: 23 Member
    slatera26 wrote: »
    I am unable to find what we are supposed to do exactly in this challenge, other than weighing in weekly. Is there some place I can find more information.

Same here. Guess the amazing race is where all the activities are. We prolly only come here to update weekly, I guess.
  • blueraffi
    blueraffi Posts: 8 Member
    I joined this challenge but I have no idea what I'm suppose to do . Thanks
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    There is the squat challenge, arms challenge and dumb Bell challenge plus the amazing race activities. I am just figuring it out myself, points for your team for meeting other goals (like calories) and encouraging your team members along the way.
  • heathermboles
    heathermboles Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! Late but I'll catch up! Excited to be apart of a group
  • wanderwal
    wanderwal Posts: 5 Member
    slatera26 wrote: »

Try looking up Mallowbar at the beginning of this thread. There is an explanation and link to the tracking sheets for the challenge. There are weekly weigh-ins on Tuesday and there is a fitness pre assessment test.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Still not sure where to log squats but squat challenge complete through day 10.