5'5'' and need to loose about a stone. anyone the same? add

Options
hi there, im just wondering if anyoe out there with them same goal as me. i really want to shift my belly and even more so now as the cat was pawing at it yesterday to make herself a bed lol.

i have made my diary available for friends to see but im not going to live off salads to loose weight so everything you see i have eaten but i will be in my kcal goal hopefully :huh:

im 26, 5'5'' and at 154lbs at the mo and from uk

cmon people we can do it:happy: :happy:

good luck all x

Replies

• lou1604
    lou1604 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello !

I am the same height and weight as you ! would love to lose a stone ... my belly is also my huge grudge .. wish you luck !
  • Clairezibel
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and 26 too - sadly not the same weight as you though - I've still got about 5 stone to lose! Just wanted to post to say good luck reaching your goal - hopefully I'll be where you are sometime next year at the latest!
  • CazMc82
    CazMc82 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I am roughly about the same and could do with some motivation as go on holiday at the end of August...I am going to the gym 3-4 times a week and seem to be gaining weight. Whoops...
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height, and wanting to lose a stone, although I'm 4lbs heavier than you... also based in the UK!
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Same height and also looking to lose about a stone. My extra weight always goes straight to my hips and tummy too so trying to eat healthy, drink gallons of water and do lots of cardio to shift it and have a nice flat tum lol. Good luck with your goal! x
  • 1Kirsty1
    1Kirsty1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'5, 23 years old from from New Zealand. I want to lose 35 pounds (16.5kg). I'm currently 179 pounds (81.5kg) and want to get down to 65kg. I've been on the programme for 4 days and so far it's going well. I want to lose the wobbly belly and hip fat that I've had since high school. I have to get into exercise because I'm currently quite sedentary. I hope we can all motivate each other! Good luck.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same height and also want to lose about a stone. I'm 144lbs at the moment. Good luck! :smile:
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    hi there, im just wondering if anyoe out there with them same goal as me. i really want to shift my belly and even more so now as the cat was pawing at it yesterday to make herself a bed lol.

i have made my diary available for friends to see but im not going to live off salads to loose weight so everything you see i have eaten but i will be in my kcal goal hopefully :huh:

im 26, 5'5'' and at 154lbs at the mo and from uk

cmon people we can do it:happy: :happy:

good luck all x

Hi!

I am 5"4 23 and my start weight was 153lbs, (and im in the UK too)

I am currently 145lbs which I have managed over 4 weeks. My goal weight is 137lbs

I have the same thinking as you I refuse to diet to lose weight because as soon as I start eating again Il put it back on, I have been loosing weight by keeping a food diary and eating what I want just logging it and trying to ensure I keep wtihin my calorie goals,

Last night I had 50g chocolate and half a bottle of wine and I was only 100 over, which I was ok with as its not often that I go over,

I only keep a diary 6 days a week as I need to know that I am able to have that big chinese take away if I want it, I dont always have a blow out on my day off but it helps knowing that the option is there if I want it

x
  • healthychelsea
    Options
    my belly is my only problem area. My arms and legs are actually quite thin, VERY out of proportion with my waist. You don't need to just eat "rabbit" food in order to lose weight. Balance out your meals every day, work out as much as you can and drink plenty of water, tends to result in weight loss I'm finding out. Best of luck to you!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    My cat paws at my belly too when he's trying to get comfy. Not only does it wreck my shirts but makes me self conscious too haha.
    Anyway I'm kinda similar, I'm 5'6 and currently 146lbs, but I started out at 154. I'm aiming to get to 140 and then see if I need to lose any more from there. (:
    Feel free to add me as a friend. (:
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 5ft 5 and have around a stone to lose too. I stared out at 153lbs and I'm down to 145lbs, my goal weight is 130lbs.

If anyone with similar goals wants to add me feel free.

Julie
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    hi
    im 27 im down to145lbs and wanting to get to 130lbs and also in the uk
    good luck everyone!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" 146 (currently) and started at 152. I'm looking to lose about 22 lbs total- GW is 130. Feel free to add me!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Don't know if losing weight will make any difference to that. :laugh: My cat likes to sleep on my very skinny husband.

I am 5'7" and 155 pounds, would like to lose 15.