I really didnt think I could do this...

Options
2»

Replies

• beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    That is amazing! You should feel very proud of yourself, keep up the hard work. As you see it pays off!
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • MindyLynn77
    MindyLynn77 Posts: 126
    Options
    17 glasses of water a day?! Omg, i swear i pee every 30 minutes as it is just drinking 10..... Great Job!!

you take your weight.. multiply it by .5 then divide whatever that number is by 8.. for me its 17.6 glasses
  • MindyLynn77
    Options
    and yes.. I pee ALOTTTTTTTT!!!!! lol
  • CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Options
    you take your weight.. multiply it by .5 then divide whatever that number is by 8.. for me its 17.6 glasses

I take it that's your weight in pounds? And how big is a glass? :)
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    well done your doing well:bigsmile:
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Aww, I love you tooooo :flowerforyou: I'm glad I inspire you. And I'm very pround of you. I'm sorry if I don't show it enough but I REALLY REALLY am proud of you. We will be sharing size 6 or 8 or 10 clothes one of these days. I'll be happy with ANY of those!!!!! You can do this. I hope you truely see that now. It took me forever to realize I could do it but I figured it out. I'm still figuring it out and we'll make it together. I'll see you tomorrow for our workout :drinker:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    THATS BC UR JUST THAT AWESOME DUHHhh!!!! lol. love u mama! there is NOTHING u cant do!
  • MindyLynn77
    Options

I take it that's your weight in pounds? And how big is a glass? :)

yes..and a glass is 8 ounces lol
  • kasstastic
    Options
    That's really awesome. Very similar for me as well. My older sister started using MFP and got me, my dad and my mom into it. Since then we have all lost weight and keep each other accountable. My older sister does a lot of research so she helps us with information as well. Great job! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read another post of when you get to your goal weight!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    This post made me very emotional!! Very pleased for you. Keep it up!!!
  • apeydawn
    apeydawn Posts: 52
    Options
    Great job! I also drink a lot of water. Grant you I haven't gotten your results yet but I'm working on it!
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    how awesome!! =)
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing, congratulations!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    This is why I love MFP!! Hraring lovely stories like this really makes me feel good!! :happy:

Well done everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also drink a lot of water. Grant you I haven't gotten your results yet but I'm working on it!

Keep going - you'll get there too x
  • sarahq21
    sarahq21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome work!
    Your story is also very similar! I have lost 31 pounds since April 10 :)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    This post made me smile. Awesome, awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!