Losing weight all at once?

Options
2»

Replies

• vietscotdot
    vietscotdot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Weight loss is not linear, we are not machines. Not sure what is confusing.

I do appreciate your willingnes to help. However, everyone does not learn on the same scale. What comes easily for you may not come so easily for others. Indeed, we are not machines.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Weight loss is not linear, we are not machines. Not sure what is confusing.

I do appreciate your willingnes to help. However, everyone does not learn on the same scale. What comes easily for you may not come so easily for others. Indeed, we are not machines.

So now I'm confused, sorry
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I am a whoosher as well. I do not currently have a scale, but I have peed so much this morning I wish I did have a weight from yesterday and one from tomorrow.

The important thing is to trust the process and stick with the program
    @vietscotdot

OP.. Search whooshes under past topics on here and you'll find a lot of threads with fellow whoosers discussing it. :D This just might not be thread you'll find many in... I've seen the topic come up in the past a number of times.
  • vietscotdot
    vietscotdot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you, i actually googled it. Lol. I found a few articles that helped , but i will do that too.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Thank you, i actually googled it. Lol. I found a few articles that helped , but i will do that too.
    @vietscotdot

Berzinator is a member on here and got some great articles...on Google about Whooshing..probably on here as well. A lot came up on Google when I looked.. it was interesting to read... I'll have to make time later to read more. :)
  • Saraa000
    Saraa000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It happens to me some weeks I don't lose much or maybe .5pd and then I drop 4 pounds the next week. I still see some progress whether it's a half a pound or a pound.