Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• jeanettesanch
    jeanettesanch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use some motivational friends!
  • angel_fire35
    angel_fire35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone! I'm always looking for new friends....awesome people like you to help motivate me and encourage me along my fitness journey and I will do the same for you. Add me of you'd like....we are all here to do the damn thing so lets kill it together!
  • mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps, I would love some more friends! Let's encourage one another!
  • Nthiaan
    Nthiaan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like some more motivation, so please add me :D
  • okaytori
    okaytori Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Let's! It never hurts to have more people to motivate and be motivated by. ;)

Tori
  • paquitoBoston
    paquitoBoston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    always
  • rrborer85
    rrborer85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Been hitting the gym for about 7 months... Been tracking macros for close to 3 months. Always looking for motivation. Dieting is hard. Hah
  • br0kenre4lity
    br0kenre4lity Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kali. I'm looking for friends to help inspire me and share any tips on food, healthy snacks, stretching, exercise or really just about anything! I'll do the same for you. We can all lose weight together. I'm on here everyday.
  • jennifer_aikman
    jennifer_aikman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Kelven2330 wrote: »
    PS. I am totally starving right now and could eat my computer.

PSS. Thanks for listening.

I know. Forgot my lunch at home. no one here. so can only have a bite after work. Still have another 3 hours to go!!!
  • jennifer_aikman
    jennifer_aikman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New friends are always good! Anyone can add me! Love the support from this site!

I would like to but I have no clue how to add someone. Pls help
  • AHMED7FIT
    AHMED7FIT Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Adman7431
    Adman7431 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been going strong the last couple of weeks but could always need a few more friends to help me achieve my goal. I've lost (officially) 4kg (6 when you take into consideration the 2 I gained in muscle mass initially) in 5 1/2 weeks - got 10 more to go. Trying to get to 70kg and maintain it before August when I have my first ever o/s trip to the US (going to Vegas and LA). I've been cutting down my calories during the week and giving myself the weekends to recover (I have blisters on blisters on my feet from walking 15+ km per day!).
  • Mathsrunner
    Mathsrunner Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    New friends are always good! Anyone can add me! Love the support from this site!

I would like to but I have no clue how to add someone. Pls help

Click on the name of the person and a box should pop up, then click on the name in the box and you should go to their profile page, then click add friend. Feel free to try it on me and add me :)
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey, I joined in August always looking for new friends, feel free to add me :)
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm on a serious journey to loose weight, but my main goal is to be healthy - which includes exercise and proper nutrition. Motivational friends are always welcome, and I'm a pretty good cheerleader.
  • wisenbsd
    wisenbsd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me, all that are good people and motivating are more than welcome on my FL.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Add me Fairly new
  • HeatherSpicer1
    HeatherSpicer1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sure would love to have more friends!
  • JW_Reece
    JW_Reece Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great group of people to motivate each other!! Keep them coming.
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me