Any Aussies?

Options
12346»

Replies

• mancelrmarlar
    mancelrmarlar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    my dad served along side with the Australian army in world war 2. He said they were the bravest and the greatest.
  • mancelrmarlar
    mancelrmarlar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It has been a wonderful life to be able to travel and play music for a living. Been on the road off and on since 1974.
  • MsVino
    MsVino Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    phil2795 wrote: »
    G'day ...
    * Raises hand
    Another Aussie here .. From Bathurst
    It's always nice to "meet" new friends from all round the place
    So feel free to add me

Maaaaate ;-) nice to me you too will add you :-)
  • MsVino
    Options
    It has been a wonderful life to be able to travel and play music for a living. Been on the road off and on since 1974.

I bet you have some terrific stories!!!

• MsVino
    Options
    my dad served along side with the Australian army in world war 2. He said they were the bravest and the greatest.

Impressive!

• krysiia
    krysiia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello friends! Perth here!
  • torana_mad_man
    torana_mad_man Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi krysiia
  • lowndesy
    lowndesy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Brit living in Sydney here :-)
  • MsVino
    Options
    lowndesy wrote: »
    Brit living in Sydney here :-)

Hi there :-)

• mariainesteixeira
    mariainesteixeira Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi MsVino, I am actually Portuguese but I will move to Australia soon and love everything about the country and its people :D close enough? I am also looking for a pal to keep accountability, because honestly I am dieting since I'm like 12.
  • Ineed2toneup
    Ineed2toneup Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Aussie here - Mildura, Victoria! Only till August when I'll be moving to the USA
  • Vodka97
    Vodka97 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A proud Brisbanite. Anyone else having extreme yo-yo weather as of late? :(

Feel free to add me guys!
  • J0gettingfit
    J0gettingfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from West Aussie! I would love to have some Australian friends on here! I'll send you a friend request! I'm just starting to grow my friends list, anyone is welcome to add me (Aussie or not Aussie lol) :smile:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    akiba254 wrote: »
    MsVino wrote: »
    Country NSW here. There are a few locals around. Just not sure how active they all are. I know I havent been active much lately but getting better.

Where abouts? I've lived in Cowra, Reids Flat, pallamallawa and Moree :-)

In Tamworth area. Previously Scone and Glen Innes. So probably not as country as some of the places you have lived in the past. You've seen some country side.

I've always wanted to visit Tamworth, especially the music festival :-) yes the joys of having separated parents and travelling back and forth interstate but I have to say the countryside in NSW is my favourite. I even enjoy the long country link train rides from Central through the blue mountains they are amazing! Yer I'm a bit weird haha

The festival is the best time to visit. Even if you don't like the music there is such a fun and positive atmosphere. And yeah I was in the same boat with split parents. Though that only got me up and down the New Enlgand Highway not quite as far as you lol. And it is nice enjoying the train rides. Gotta love the scenery which is harder to appreciate when concentration is on the road driving. I am torn between NSW country and loving QLD views on the cunningham highway. Gotta have that nature smell and sound. Now around here is all dead due to drought though so it makes a difference. And another fellow Bulldogs supporter. My whole family has been bulldogs supporters. Its in our DNA.

I use to drive up for the music festival every year before kids. Had a great time dancing with all those sexy cowboys lol.
  • MsVino
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Country NSW here. There are a few locals around. Just not sure how active they all are. I know I havent been active much lately but getting better.

Where abouts? I've lived in Cowra, Reids Flat, pallamallawa and Moree :-)

In Tamworth area. Previously Scone and Glen Innes. So probably not as country as some of the places you have lived in the past. You've seen some country side.

I've always wanted to visit Tamworth, especially the music festival :-) yes the joys of having separated parents and travelling back and forth interstate but I have to say the countryside in NSW is my favourite. I even enjoy the long country link train rides from Central through the blue mountains they are amazing! Yer I'm a bit weird haha

The festival is the best time to visit. Even if you don't like the music there is such a fun and positive atmosphere. And yeah I was in the same boat with split parents. Though that only got me up and down the New Enlgand Highway not quite as far as you lol. And it is nice enjoying the train rides. Gotta love the scenery which is harder to appreciate when concentration is on the road driving. I am torn between NSW country and loving QLD views on the cunningham highway. Gotta have that nature smell and sound. Now around here is all dead due to drought though so it makes a difference. And another fellow Bulldogs supporter. My whole family has been bulldogs supporters. Its in our DNA.

I use to drive up for the music festival every year before kids. Had a great time dancing with all those sexy cowboys lol.

Haha :-)
  • hangaten
    hangaten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Melbourne here inactive for a while looking to start over need some active people on my friends list i am logging daily Cheers Paul
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yep another Aussie here
  • psycho_mel
    psycho_mel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im aussie