Replies

• AMarlene
    AMarlene Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Perfect way to start the summer, with a challange to move, move, move! I'm in!!!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in; planning on starting an exercise program nex week so this will be a great challenge for me. Trying to be more conscious of what I eat and get my calories on track this week; plus I am at my in-laws with no place to work out indoors and exercising in 114+ temps does not appeal to me in the least ;-)
  • Dunchis
    Dunchis Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. I made a ticker and everything!
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    did a few miles tonight blah on this 100 plus weather though
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    1 Mile this morning
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    2 1/4 miles this morning....97 3/4 left to go!
    how do i update my ticker? :tongue:
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    as far as biking goes...im good with that! Challenges are what keeps us motivated so bike, hike, walk, run, jog, elliptical, swim just move!!! 100 miles by sept 1!:flowerforyou:
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    I see some people are already on their way towards 100 miles! This is great!!
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I accept! I just bought a pedometer and will love to see how far I've walked tonight at work!
  • simkat
    simkat Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm tracking running and walking separately. Yes, I'm just anal like that. Walking for me is dog walking and I like to know how far he goes. Running is the serious part of my workout as I'm working on an 8k program. We'll see how it plays out. 4.0 dog walk today. He's pooped!
  • stampingirl22
    stampingirl22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • cariandy
    cariandy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I made a ticker but don't know how to get it on MFP signature..??? can anyone help me?? thanks:happy:
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    awesome way to go guys! :smile:
  • Terriann7
    Terriann7 Posts: 78
    Options
    Got started on my goal with 2 miles today. After being on the road for 10 days for work, this is exactly what I needed!
  • Terriann7
    Terriann7 Posts: 78
    Options
    I'd like to join! I made a ticker but don't know how to get it on MFP signature..??? can anyone help me?? thanks:happy:

Right above this page it says signature, click on that and copy and paste the BBC in the field. I just did it and I am not 100% confident on those instructions but it worked. :)
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    Stayed in tonight my body was telling me that it need a break from jogging. I jogged 5 days last week and walked one day. Tonight I just did inorder workouts but my body feels so much better
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    I had a hard time getting up this morning...but Im going to try to get to the gym tonight and do some mileage on the treadmill/elliptical! Good luck with your day my dear MFP friends!:flowerforyou:
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Tehe...done :)
    I walk between 10 and 20k every night while handing out promotional fliers. So far this summer Ive clocked up about 245km, which I think is over 100m. Correct me if I'm wrong..,
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm only a couple days late, but I'm in on this one! 2 miles down, 98 to go.