Changing my goal...again.

Options
:happy: When I first started MFP my goal was to get to 150. It was an impossible goal, but as my body started to change my confidence grew and I decided maybe it would be possible to lose even more and lowered it to 145. When I hit 150, I decided to lower it again to 138. Now at 147! It is time to lower it once again. MFP has given me the tools to be successful with weight loss and confident that no matter how long it takes or how many times I slip, my goals no matter how out of reach they may seem are achievable.

My new goal of 135 is lower than I ever thought possible, but now I see 12 pounds as nothing. It is just a matter of time!
:drinker:

Replies

• crazybigchick
    Options
    :happy: When I first started MFP my goal was to get to 150. It was an impossible goal, but as my body started to change my confidence grew and I decided maybe it would be possible to lose even more and lowered it to 145. When I hit 150, I decided to lower it again to 138. Now at 147! It is time to lower it once again. MFP has given me the tools to be successful with weight loss and confident that no matter how long it takes or how many times I slip, my goals no matter how out of reach they may seem are achievable.

My new goal of 135 is lower than I ever thought possible, but now I see 12 pounds as nothing. It is just a matter of time!
    :drinker:
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congrats on setting your new goal! Your weight loss is awesome, you can do it no prob for sure! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    wow! that is FANTASTIC!
  • Good for you!! You inspire me to keep going!! Thanks so much for sharing! My original goal is just that...a goal. If i exceed it, GREAT!! If I reach it, GREAT!!

Keep it up, you have to feel victorious!!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Congrats on coming so far!

My ticker has my start weight at 137, but at one point I weighed 155 - more than you do now - and I was able to get down to 135 in 6 months. That was 7 years ago, and I've stayed in the 130s ever since.

You can definitely do this!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    :happy: When I first started MFP my goal was to get to 150.
    How long did it take for you to get to 150? That is my first goal weight and you were about the same as me when I started. I am just looking for some inspiration.
  • aminor61
    aminor61 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I started 2 weeks ago and I cannot believe how my goal is getting closer.
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    :happy: When I first started MFP my goal was to get to 150.
    How long did it take for you to get to 150? That is my first goal weight and you were about the same as me when I started. I am just looking for some inspiration.

It took me 6 months but I am not nearly as dedicated as I could be. Also I had recently lost about 40 when I joined MFP, so things had begun to slow down.

Good Luck and just stick to it!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

That's exactly what I did. When I started my 1st goal was 200, then 185, then 175, now I just want to stay between 165 & 170. But I am still trying to lose bodyfat and increase my muscle.

Good Luck!!!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I did. When I started my 1st goal was 200, then 185, then 175, now I just want to stay between 165 & 170. But I am still trying to lose bodyfat and increase my muscle.

And check out SGFlyinHI now!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options

And check out SGFlyinHI now!

Thanks. :blushing:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done. Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!