The 3 C's in Life

Options
sadenniston
sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
Choice Chance Change

"You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything to Change"

I started my fitness journey for the 100th time after reading this quote. I knew I wasn't happy with how I was feeling. I knew something had to change. So I made the choice that I was going to give it a chance. I wasn't going to just dive in head first, like many times before! I was going into this knowing it was for the long haul and not a short term fix. I started off slow, getting my body moving, using light weights to get my muscles prepared and just getting my attitude in the right place. I've been on this journey for 28 days and couldn't be more proud of myself. The scale hasn't moved as quickly as I would want, but its moving and that's the key. I will reach my fitness goals and everything will change for the better!! I will be a happier person, a better mother and an even better wife!! I look forward to seeing where this journey takes me! Nothing but good is going to come out of this! I wish you all good luck on your journeys and look forward to hearing about them!! Stay strong!!

Replies

• bsimbeck7
    bsimbeck7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with everything you've said. Deffinetly gave me some insoiration. Thank you
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Excellent attitude!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    LOVE this!!!! This is exactly what I needed to hear to get my motivation back.....thanks for the reminder!!!
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    This is great. Great attitude I'm excited for you.
    For the record, my 3 C's are Champagne, Chocolate, and Cigars ;)
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Mine are cabernet, coffee, and chocolate....
  • ady2491
    ady2491 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thats a great saying at the min mine are children chores caos lol but that really helped me alot
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! So far I'm enjoying this journey!

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Good post, OP, and that's a health attitude.

For the record, though, I thought of "Color, Cut, Clarity, (Carat)"
  • Meyerformayor1
    Meyerformayor1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is so true! Good for you! I did the same thing one day I woke up and said I'm done. Ever since over 40 pounds down and I lose weight almost daily. It's probably the most accurate quote for weight losss I've ever seen.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, Chips, Cheese....those are the 3C's I work to give up or have only in moderation! I like your 3 C's better...no moderation necessary! :)
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Champagne, coffee and cats!
  • Do3w7
    Do3w7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive thinking to start my sunny morning ! It reminds me that my choices will determine my change.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    3 C's for me these days...

College basketball, Cake, Cats! :)