How much have you lost with JM 30 Day Shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• SarahE12345
    Options
    I have completed 21 days of the 30 day (all on level 1) and have had 5 days off (so 26 days since i started)

I am down13.4 pounds so far and soooo many inches.

After I do 30 days on level 1, I will do 30 days on level 2 then 30 days on level 3!!!!

Then I am going to do 6 week 6 pack (looks scary though!)

I HIGHLY recommend 30 Day Shred
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 lbs and 11.5 inches when I did the Shred, it was awesome!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    This is awesome to read! I'm on day 3 and I can't wait to start seeing some results!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    7 days in...........have lost 3# and 1/2 inch off my waist, hips and calves!!!!!!
  • lashawn0831
    lashawn0831 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am not currently doing it, but whenever I have done ANY of her workouts I lose MAJOR inches. Which is much more important than the number on the scale. I plan on incorporating her back in soon.
  • msmandyjo
    msmandyjo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My Mom gave me hers since she wasn't impressed with her results vs the effort she was putting out. I'm going to start it July 1st, and see how I do. I'm too out of shape and intimidated to try it right now. I'm hoping for a little improvement in the next two weeks... either in my body or my attitude
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Awesome Topic!

Amazing inspiration :)
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    I am on day 25 and have moved up a level every 10 days, although finding level 3 really hard compared to the others. Have just bought 'banish fat boost metabolism' and have been doing a couple of circuits each day after 30ds, love it! I think I haven't lost that much but my abs are amazing! So would recommend her workouts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!