Live

Options
Why aren't you wonderful People out there experiencing life and meeting new people x

Replies

• RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Because I have severe social anxiety!
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    See...the way my job is set up..I don't get off until 5 lol
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Because we're here reading your thread?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Because I'm really a catfish
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    why aren't you?
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    5jhthgw7f1v1.jpeg
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I opened this in hopes that there would be a link to a live webcam chat. Night = ruined. Thanks a lot
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    I opened this in hopes that there would be a link to a live webcam chat. Night = ruined. Thanks a lot

Call me ;)
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Man, me too. I'm thinking like MFP added a live feature.

Ahh, disappointed.
  • joannewhitfield563
    joannewhitfield563 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This post more about me being bored, so taken positive action and I'm going out tonight X :)
  • joannewhitfield563
    Options

[
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I rarely get out besides family stuff. We hardly ever have date night anymore. I don't remember what its like to talk to other real people besides cashiers.

That's sad, life's meant to be meaningful and enjoyed, take positive action and get out there x
  • joannewhitfield563
    Options

[
    I rarely get out besides family stuff. We hardly ever have date night anymore. I don't remember what its like to talk to other real people besides cashiers.

That's sad, life's meant to be meaningful and enjoyed, take positive action and get out there x

my oldest son is about old enough to babysit and my little one is getting old enough to be easier to be babysat lol. So I see improvement in our near future. The cost of a babysitter to babysit five little kids nowadays is more than dinner and a movie.

Wow you have 5 kids I'm surprised you have the energy to want to go out, respect