Blender recomendations for daily protein shake

Options
lyn267
lyn267 Posts: 58 Member
I need a new blender for my daily protein shake. It needs to crush ice and be easy to clean. Any recomendations?

Thanks

Replies

• massmech8111
    Options
    i own a hamilton beach blender...its glass and the blades remove easily for cleaning with just a twist..it will pulverize anything you put in it...walmart sells them ..its black and glass..i dont have the model number though...hope this helps..
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    i own a hamilton beach blender...its glass and the blades remove easily for cleaning with just a twist..it will pulverize anything you put in it...walmart sells them ..its black and glass..i dont have the model number though...hope this helps..
    I believe I have this one, too. I got it at Kohls for around $20.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Make life even easier and make sure whatever blender you buy the blades will separate from the pitcher AND that the blades will then attach to a mason jar... presto your own magic bullet for customizing everyone's drink at a party on a full size blender.
    I picked one up last weekend at a yard sale, wasn't certain until I got home that it would fit onto my mason jars but for $2 I was going to try it.
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    I just bought the Hamilton Beach travel cup blender! IT IS AWESOME! The top comes with a travel lid and you can just take it off and go. It fits in my cup holder. It blends ice and frozen fruit and it's really small. The best part- it was 15 bucks at walmart!