The Dangers of Drinking - Taco Bell

Options
kaleas
kaleas Posts: 200
I will admit it. I can be a lush sometimes. At least I'm a light weight lush.

10pm till 1am. Jack and Diet Coke. Half of an awful Tom Collins. A Seven and Seven. A Soco and Sprite. Some random shot the bartender made me.

But this was not the worst part. As we all piled into a van, our designated driver had the best and yet most awful idea. Lets go to Taco Bell I hear him shout from my cubby hole in the back. I am the only female in said van, so the last thing I want to vocalize is that I am on a diet and already ate my calorie allotment for the day. Also as a clean eating vegetarian of 7 years, Taco Bell does not fit this.

I get handed a Chalupa Baja Fresco with Beans and fiery, fiery hot sauce. I begin opening packet after packet, dousing it in the sauce before slamming my face into it.

Oh the glory of eating while you are drunk. Taco Bell, this is the first time I have had you in 7 years. Thank you for reminding me while people eat you until 2am in the morning.

Replies

• tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    Haha totally agree with this one. Taco Bell is the BEST at 2am after a night of drinking!! Drink a lot of water today. :)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    lol... this explains why I wake up on Saturday mornings with the fire sharts and heartburn. And no recollection of what the hell happened.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    ohhh taco bell is always dangerous
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    the sad thing is after a night like that I go for the Taco Bell $5 box. Good thing I don't have nights like that more then say once every six months.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell while in a drunken state is AWESOME!!!!! Bean burritos with extra onions and 3 packs of hot sauce with a order of nachos and jalepenos..... Total drunken heaven.... Until I start to sober up and my stomach and butt or on fire....:drinker:
  • kaleas
    kaleas Posts: 200
    Options
    I really hope this is something that doesn't happen too frequently. The taco bell part at least. The drinking part? I'm convinced that's why I'll never weigh anything under 125.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i totally eat too much junkfood when im drunk....completely get it lol

sounds like it was delciious
  • SylviaJava
    Options
    In my experience, it doesnt matter where you eat, it's the eating part that counts after a night of hard drinking! :drinker: Otherwise... well you just get :sick:

Also, eating healthy after drinking is just wrong. Fat and grease absorb the alcohol, which makes it easier to survive the night and the next day. :wink: