Shout your gyms out

Options
2»

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I have an Equinox All-Access membership in NYC. The teachers and some of the trainers are either celebrities or super super good at what they do. I'm really happy there.
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Powerhouse Gym Aiea
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have 2 the Corpus Christi Athletics club..... and my favorite when I can get there is The Arena Strength and Fitness. ...if you are in the Cc TX ARE check them out
  • brigitukas00
    brigitukas00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I go to UEL( university of east London gym) not only it is near my home ( which is unusual in London) but also it has great trainining equipment , would go to Virgin , but can't be bothered to more travelling ...
  • Mikel432
    Mikel432 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was a member of Lifetime fitness for years and recently switched to Fitness 19 bc I never used all the amenities at Lifetime...I am much happier at Fitness 19 and its cheap
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Harbor Fitness, Brooklyn! Love it there. Close to home, clean, friendly, plenty of space to squat and deadlift.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    AbigailC17 wrote: »
    Powerhouse Gym Aiea

I'v heard powerhouse is suppose to be pretty cool, lots of squat racks, deadlift platforms etc
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I guess it depends on a gym. Mine has 1 deadlift platform, 3 squat racks, and 2 smith machines.
  • cathed42
    cathed42 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I use the gym at work it's also got a pool and sauna as well as all the standard equipment and a bargain at £7.50 per month I also get cheap tickets to various sports events and leisure activities it's great!
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I go to 24 hour fitness. So many near me
  • djpjay
    djpjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    UFC gym