Sedentary Geek :)

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Hannah. I am a 23 year old college student and video game, comic, and geek culture lover. As much as I do love my hobbies, they require a lot of sitting and unfortunately, being a student doesn't help either! I'm trying to stay active and get to my goal weight of 125!

I'm looking to find some support on here as well as supporting others! I hope to gain some valuable friendships as well :) I look forward to supporting some of you! We can do this!

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Yo! Good luck chic geek ;) add me! We can do it B)
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Will do :)
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for accountability buddies that will keep up to date with me :) Lets motivate each other and keep each other on track!
  • TheBigLeMeowski
    TheBigLeMeowski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not a student, but gaming takes up most of my day! I know your struggle. Get fit, or play more The Division lol. I'll add you :smiley:
  • crazedfruit
    crazedfruit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a geek too. Love my video games, and reading. I also have a office job so not much there either. Would love to have some one to help me stay motivated.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm the same age, a massive nerd, sit at a desk all day and I'm also called Hannah. Seems like fate? haha :)
  • James12315
    James12315 Posts: 30 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I keep an open diary so you may find that to be helpful and also currently a student. I'm sure you'll succeed.
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 23 y old and huge geek too :) I've just send you invitation
  • IsraelCardenas2016
    IsraelCardenas2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Hannah, sounds like you have a plan!! That's the first step! In my experience accountability buddies can really make the difference. Feel free to add me if you'd like. We can do this!!
  • prbravo11
    prbravo11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
    I used to play a lot of games...these days I mainly stick to a few because of work.
    Having people to motivate you gets you moving when you dont want to