Accountabilibuddies for 2016 Wanted

Options
I should hit my goal by 12/31/2016 if not earlier and need some new buddies who log/interact daily and can return short and sweet motivation with a smile. You don't have to open your diary but I'd love to hear of your success and get a daily boost. Just someone to look forward to to help me remember to log every day. I'm low carb, (mostly LCHF) so recipe sharing is welcome. All are welcome!!!!

Replies

• windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'd be happy to! Feel free to friend request me. I could use a little accountability myself.
  • danielasaur
    danielasaur Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm also low carb (Keto) and I am on the app pretty much all the time :P
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would love a buddy! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Raerising78
    Raerising78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me low carb is hell going through it alone
  • abster50
    abster50 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Request me too! I'm mostly paleo... but ive been-ah...slacking!! The more, the merrier!
  • NicoleAllissa
    NicoleAllissa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Request me as well love to give and receive motivation;)
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...any of you! The more the merrier. :wink:
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love more buddies for motivation - I log daily, try to eat clean but settling for fairly clean. I run and do strength training. Last year I hit my goal - lost 18kg - really pleased but slowly i put 9kg back on. Think I lost my mojo so this time - need to keep on track and stay on track
  • MegsHutch90
    MegsHutch90 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Any and all feel free to add me! I'm on the app pretty constantly :)
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me. Always love new buddies x
  • amyncle
    amyncle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always up for new buddies!! Any of you feel free to add me- it's great to motivate each other. We can do this!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!! We can motivate each other. I post something every day and I try and comment or at least like my friends posts. We Got This!!!
  • minijoanna
    minijoanna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to reciprocate as I could use motivation myself. My biggest weakness is losing motivation and falling off track. But a body in motion tends to stay in motion and a body at rest tends to stay at rest.

Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • marabowers
    marabowers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I sure do need the motivation!!
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this!!! I need some!!!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I have an open diary, follow no particular diet plan, just trying to burn more than I eat. I eat way too much sugar, could definitely use some help there. I log most days, if I didn't it is because the day went wayyyy wrong and I'm frustrated. I like and comment on my friends' posts. I would love more friends over 40 with open diaries, especially! I like to see, and be inspired by, what others eat.
  • Latucker21
    Latucker21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd love this. Please add me.
  • gruvergirl
    gruvergirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I, too, am hoping to reach my goal by 12/31/2016. I've determined that 2016 is my year to accomplish my health goals. Been going strong since 1/1/16---lost 20 pounds so far, plenty more to go. Eating clean, working out with PiYo and participating in several challenges as well as 21 Day Fix. (I figure if I surround myself with fitness related things I'll be less likely to stray!) Would love to help motivate (it's what keeps us going!) Any/all welcome!
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sending you an invite. Anyone can add me too. Goal is to lose 50 pounds in 2016. 15 down - 35 to go. Diary is public. I don't follow a certain plan though I try to limit carbs to 1-2 servings a day. Eat mostly clean during the week. A little more relaxed on the weekends but still logging it all and staying within calories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!