Motivating friends needed! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm not new to MFP, but I've realized a lot of my old friends have gone inactive! I log everyday and I'm trying to shed about 50 pounds by my birthday in August.

I'm looking for new friends to celebrate and motivate!

Replies

• kcc16
    kcc16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi iam in same boat need to loose a bit more for my wedding in october.. feel free to add me B)
  • HardworkDedication701
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me.
  • cherflores1
    cherflores1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings! Just joined MFP and looking forward to interacting with everyone! I am also motivated, and am currently cutting out meat and dairy. Missing my cheese!!!
  • JRoo724
    JRoo724 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Celebrate & Motivate
    I'm with you B)

• hazela1yale
    hazela1yale Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello:) I'm in the same boat, been logging for a while and just trying to stick with people with same goals in mind. To be healthier, loose weight and stay on track! :)
  • lenapasc
    lenapasc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey im new here and i also need some help for motivation. Im willing to help others too :blush:
  • BrittanyDiane1997
    BrittanyDiane1997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd love to help and hopefully I can be a motivator
  • Christih12
    Christih12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Just started last Monday doing good so far. Started at 285 and goal to 150 maybe lower depending how I look and feel. I've been over weight most my life and have done diets many times before and always give. I'm at my highest weight I ever have been and don't want to get to 300 lbs so know i need to change now. Thanks
  • brahtravels
    brahtravels Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on a fitness journey to maintain and be healthy because I realized it's all about lifestyle and habits.
  • QueenofGuac
    QueenofGuac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses! :)
  • dcoitino77
    dcoitino77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into the grind. Need to lose 25lbs. I know it's hard but we just have to dedicate some time and put in as much effort as we all can. Let's be friends and keep moving
  • cupcakewarriorx
    cupcakewarriorx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been using this app for a few months and have about 16 pounds to lose :)
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier. Add me