Looking for vegan/ veggie friends! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Justanothername9801
    Justanothername9801 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 20+ years! I'd love to connect with like minded individuals!
  • SaiSrini
    SaiSrini Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian here (I eat eggs and dairy). Would love to connect with other vegetarians here and hopefully find different types of healthy vegetarian food people eat.
  • Jamie7861
    Jamie7861 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm 28 I am a vegetarian because I love animals too much haha
    Also love piercings
    Feel free to add me any/ all of you!!!
  • MissCatLady
    MissCatLady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't gush over animals. In fact I'm nervous around them yet I still don't want to eat them. I'm mainly doing it for environmental reasons for the fact the meat and dairy industry is not sustainable.
  • runningbuddy666666
    runningbuddy666666 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian. Have been for 21 years of my (27 year) life. Only recently considering vegan. Starting dairy free at the moment, see if that can help the transition! All feel free to add me, I'm new on here :)
  • rachiewoods
    rachiewoods Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! 22, student, needing some mfp buddies! I'm currently vegetarian slowly transitioning into vegan, having gone veggie in October. A few slip ups here and there but i'm finding my way :)
  • magnetostark
    magnetostark Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian too ! :)
  • figandthistle
    figandthistle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I was vegetarian for many years and quit last summer due to some health issues. Now that those issues are under control I am easing back into vegetarianism. We have chicken or fish once or twice a week. I would love some MFP friends for support (especially moms or folks with open diaries for meal ideas)
  • aliceanonymous27
    aliceanonymous27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a new member and also looking for some friends, I'm vegetarian and I'm the process of going vegan! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • artsyfarts700
    artsyfarts700 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you all!! Was vegetarian for 5 years and vegan for 4 months and feel so much better since cutting out dairy and eggs.
  • Ang803
    Ang803 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi started out as a vvegetarian 8 years ago. Recently made the switch to vegan. Feel free to add me.
  • NotGnarly
    NotGnarly Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and I don't track calories but I do track my weight loss on mfp. I guess I'm considered a raw vegan because I don't eat any processed vegan foods. You won't find me eating a veggie burger or soy. My staple foods are apples, kiwi, leafy greens, peanuts, pistachios, oranges, etcs.

I have tons of energy and have been working on a garden in my backyard so that we can save money. Add me if you want but I don't log my food.