Sexercise

Options
minniesb69
minniesb69 Posts: 83 Member
He thinks its funny but I know you all will understand. Every time we have "acrobatic encounters" I'm down 2 lbs the next day and it stays off! Wish we could be this active all the time. Calorie counting + sexercise...I'd be skinny in no time!

Replies

• minniesb69
    Options
    Maybe I should have posted this in chit chat?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    lol...very likely...but may I add, if you lose 2 lbs each time, you should be jumping that man daily!! I would! xo
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    7000 calorie burn from sex......

Sounds intense lol
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options

Sounds intense lol

Sounds painful! LOL
  • fry5150
    fry5150 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Sounds intense lol

My wife and I rented a cabin last weekend to get away from the kids. We figuratively burned 7000 calories a day that weekend.
  • yweight1969
    yweight1969 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    minniesb69 wrote: »
    He thinks its funny but I know you all will understand. Every time we have "acrobatic encounters" I'm down 2 lbs the next day and it stays off! Wish we could be this active all the time. Calorie counting + sexercise...I'd be skinny in no time!

Wow sounds awesome if you can drop pounds from sex, that's never worked for me .We must have been doing it wrong or lazily.

Well keep at if it's working :)
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If you lose 2lbs every time you sexercise you do realise you'll never be able to maintain your weight when you get to goal - unless you give up sex then ;)
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Should the BF be on Dr. Oz or Jerry Springer?
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say but this is pure coincidence. Sex doesn't actually burn all that many calories. Research in 2013 from the University of Montreal estimated that men burn 100 calories in the average sex session, while women expend 69. To burn the calories required to lose 2 lbs of fat you'd need to have over 100 sessions of intercourse.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I clicked on this and this wasn't what I expected. I thought it was going to be another thread about whether or not sex should be logged as exercise (No, it shouldn't). If I lost weight having sex, I'd be having it multiple times per day.
    vismal wrote: »
    Research in 2013 from the University of Montreal estimated that men burn 100 calories in the average sex session, while women expend 69.

Hahaha. Suddenly, I'm 12 years old again.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    The equivalent of 60 to 70 miles worth of calories burned. Well I guess we have a solution to the obesity epidemic.
  • minniesb69
    Options
    Lol! These comments are hilarious. Thanks for the input. Even if its a coincidence I think I'll keep at it. I dont know if its an obesity cure but its helping to solve my obesity problem. Lol

I think we need to get a cabin :D
  • minniesb69
    Options
    lol...very likely...but may I add, if you lose 2 lbs each time, you should be jumping that man daily!! I would! xo

:D
    Down 2 lbs a day...We may have to reconsider how often we get acrobatic!
  • minniesb69
    Options
    suziecue20 wrote: »
    If you lose 2lbs every time you sexercise you do realise you'll never be able to maintain your weight when you get to goal - unless you give up sex then ;)

:# I'd rather be fat than sexless. Lol. Maybe take in extra calories to compensate.
  • Veryana
    Veryana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So... Where do I sign up for membership? This sounds way more fun than going to gym :D
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Waiter! I'll have what she's having! Make it a double! ;)<3
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    I need to get me one of these machines!! Still looking to drop 10lbs....
  • minniesb69
    Options
    :D:D;)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    TonyMT wrote: »
    What if you're by yourself?!?!?!? Lol

Then it's only 1 lb. :laugh: