What do you do when people keep staring?

Options

Replies

• Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    :noway: I pec flex or just grab my junk and grunt.... Depends on what they're gawking at I guess... :noway:
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    you know what i just realized? i tend to look at random people. not necessarily staring, but i'm aware of my surroundings. i look around and i check out all the people that are around me. not necessarily thinking about anything in particular. usually i'm holding a conversation with my kids. i did it while out grabbing some coffee and some new books for the kids at the px just a few minutes ago. i do it because i worry about who is around me and the kids. even though i'm holding my 3 year old's hand, i worry that something will happen while we're out so i make myself very aware of everything around us. i probably made eye contact with each person that i walked past and i took note of what they were wearing (we live on a military installation so... if you're not in uniform it would be easy for me to remember what you were wearing... LOL) and what they looked like. i think i sound like a nut job now. LOL i swear i'm not a SUPER over protective mommy. i think i'm reasonably protective. haha

Well that's understandable, but unfortunatly that type of 'staring' doesn't apply to everyone.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I'm oblivious to it myself. When out with ladies they always can't believe the stares I get (i'm 250lb and built) but I genuinely don't care for nor get anything from it. The only person that I want to be looked at with any meaning is my SO.
  • Jegelskerdig
    Options
    I wip out my blade and chase them.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I do this:

chappelle_mower.gif
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Seriously? You started a thread because you think people are staring at you? Although to be fair it has given some amusing replies. Out of interest why do you think people stare at you?
  • Kim_BUFF_Fox
    Options
    *sigh*
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Deep sigh lol
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Flash them. Give them something to look at.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Smile back I ain't got they body yet to flash anyone.
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    Projectile vomit.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm in a wheelchair, so staring happens A LOT.

I just look somewhere else and remark to myself (or someone I'm with) how rude it is to stare at people. Makes them uncomfortable and stop.

My boyfriend is also in a wheelchair, and I'm absolutely shocked at how many people stare, and say "what's wrong with him?" Usually, I reply with "Nothing. what's wrong with you?" Or, one time somebody asked what it was like dating somebody like him, and I said "Like what? Hispanic?!" (he's also Hispanic.) and they said "No, he... can't walk..." and I replied with "OMG! You can't walk?! Why have you been hiding this from me all this time?!" Really freaks people out.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Seriously? You started a thread because you think people are staring at you? Although to be fair it has given some amusing replies. Out of interest why do you think people stare at you?

I didn't create this thread to show off. I just wanted to know other people's experiences when this happen to them. :huh:
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    OMG people looking at other people.WTF that is totally outrageous.what next I bet these filthy people might even have the nerve to even speak.the only way to eradicate its plague is to lock up each and every person who looks at another FOREVER ! Jez
  • It be more weird if people didnt look at your surely?!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Another personal favorite... wink and blow them a kiss. Chicks blush and look away dudes blush and look away tryin too look macho. hahaha. Screw it you want to gawk ... be prepared!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I assume they're staring because something is wrong. Like I got something in my teeth or if my shirt hem is flipped up a bit or something. I never think they do it because they think I'm attractive. My bf however assumes every girl who checks me out wants to do me. :laugh:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Smile and wave...I AM irresistible;)
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I do this:

chappelle_mower.gif

This is FANTASTIC. HA HA HA HA! I'm crying now.
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    turn around and pose