What do you do when people keep staring?

Options
RitaSantoss
RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
I've found that a lot of different people (men and women) keep staring at me when I walk by. Don't know if it's good or a bad thing and sometimes I just want to turn around and tell them what the hell are they staring at.
So what do YOU do?

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I hate this. I don't notice people staring at me so much, but I notice a lot when a customer of mine will stare at someone else. Its usually an older guy staring at a young, thin girl and I just want to smack them, especially when they're checking out their @ss.
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    It's not like you are hard on the eyes. People look, they watch other people. As long as they aren't being crude, let it go. Give them a smile and a hello.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Flex my left bicep.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    It's not like you are hard on the eyes. People look, they watch other people. As long as they aren't being crude, let it go. Give them a smile and a hello.

Looking is one thing, everyone does that but there are people who look at others like they have the answer to life. Watching them the whole time they're standing there. Its creepy.
  • RitaSantoss
    Options
    Flex my left bicep.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

HAHA nice.
  • RitaSantoss
    Options

Looking is one thing, everyone does that but there are people who look at others like they have the answer to life. Watching them the whole time they're standing there. Its creepy.

Yes! I sometimes feel violated, people have to understand when it's too much.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    If you see them looking at you, you're looking at them, and maybe they feel the same. I tend not to make eye contact unless it's with someone I deliberately want to.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Flaunt it.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I like to wink at them...it catches them in the act and makes them blush! :blushing:
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I stare back until they look away.

Once a guy on the street at a red crosswalk kept looking me up and down, he wouldn't make eye contact. So I asked him "What's your f-ing problem?" He ended up crossed while the light was still red.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    I like to wink at them...it catches them in the act and makes them blush! :blushing:

meee too lol
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I feel that too and it makes me uncomfortable...I blush a lot and squirm some :(
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    i know exactly what you mean! it always makes me so paranoid that theres something on my face or if a birds **** on my head! haha
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    I check my zipper.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    smile :happy:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I've found that a lot of different people (men and women) keep staring at me when I walk by. Don't know if it's good or a bad thing and sometimes I just want to turn around and tell them what the hell are they staring at.
    So what do YOU do?

do you have big boobs?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Smile and say "hi", or "good morning".
  • jaybird951
    jaybird951 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i ask them if they need my phone number.
  • PatByrne82
    PatByrne82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    shake my nose* and wish for bad things to happen to them

*this may have been on tv!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Well, I went to your profile and you just stared at me without blinking for at least a minute. I am not sure what to think. Maybe I should put some clothes on.