100 Days Until Summer Countdown!

Options
ashbashsweets
ashbashsweets Posts: 61 Member
edited March 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey guys!
I have started a group and would love for anyone who is looking to conquer their health and fitness goals before the summer hits! I have gained some of my weight over this long winter and am looking to lose my last 25. I know what it takes to lose 65 pounds and I know how to do it. I will be posting daily on my nutrition and fitness. Lets do it together :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112780-100-days-until-summer

Replies

• ashbashsweets
    Options
    It is never too late to join!
  • pattiekac45
    pattiekac45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello. i would love to lose 25 lbs. i have gained weight due to moving from North GA to East Texas last summer, the stress of finding a new job, and so on. mfp has really helped me count calories and a great tool for journaling, regardless if i eat bad one meal i write it down, to get back on track for the remainder of the day. :smiley:

• ashbashsweets
    Options
    hello. i would love to lose 25 lbs. i have gained weight due to moving from North GA to East Texas last summer, the stress of finding a new job, and so on. mfp has really helped me count calories and a great tool for journaling, regardless if i eat bad one meal i write it down, to get back on track for the remainder of the day. :smiley:

YES! We can do this! Thanks for joining the group. I can't wait for everyone to start achieving those goals.