What is the Title of your book?

Options
Did you know that we are all authors? Yes ,we have the amazing talent to write our own life story.So let's start writing our Life's Best A Seller.! Mine will be Title: Because I'm Worth it. How about yours?

Replies

• JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm a wire service reporter. Each article we write gets a one-to-four-word identifier called a slug line. You try to find one that's punchy and informative - something an editor will see in the long list of stories and pull out for a closer look.

Which is why, if I ever write my memoire, the title will be "The Art of the Slug."
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    "I Can and I Will" has been my running mantra for 14 years. If it's stuck with me that long, it's indicative of something in my personality, I think.

Great idea for a post! :)
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    "Thick Thighs, Thin Waist: A Journey to Strength & Self-Love"
  • RosemaryBronte
    RosemaryBronte Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine is Slow and Steady might Win the Race.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    The sky is the limit, but only if you let it be. I started telling myself this when I started flight training several years ago. As a child you always heard the Sky is the Limit but few of us actually go for it. It took me many years to reach for my dreams of being a pilot and it was one heck of a journey so I actually starting writing a book with this title. Maybe one day I will finish it.
  • LisaMelen
    LisaMelen Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The sky is the limit, but only if you let it be. I started telling myself this when I started flight training several years ago. As a child you always heard the Sky is the Limit but few of us actually go for it. It took me many years to reach for my dreams of being a pilot and it was one heck of a journey so I actually starting writing a book with this title. Maybe one day I will finish it.

What a great accomplishment. The Sky is the limit is one of mine as well. Look forward o=to reading it someday !
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    Mine is Slow and Steady might Win the Race.

Love it
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    Livgetfit wrote: »
    "Thick Thighs, Thin Waist: A Journey to Strength & Self-Love"

hahahaha This made me laugh A great Title
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    Kullerva wrote: »
    "I Can and I Will" has been my running mantra for 14 years. If it's stuck with me that long, it's indicative of something in my personality, I think.

Great idea for a post! :)

Thank you for sharing with us. LOve the Title . Yes you can and Yes you will
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    JanetMMcC wrote: »
    I'm a wire service reporter. Each article we write gets a one-to-four-word identifier called a slug line. You try to find one that's punchy and informative - something an editor will see in the long list of stories and pull out for a closer look.

Which is why, if I ever write my memoire, the title will be "The Art of the Slug."

"The Art of the Slug" Loving it ! Way to go! Start writing !
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    "1001 things to do to a chicken". I am already up to a couple hundred recipes.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    "How to be Lazy and Succeed"
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    "How To Pass As Able Minded"
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    "How to be Lazy and Succeed"

I want to know more about it! I would buy it lol
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    "1001 things to do to a chicken". I am already up to a couple hundred recipes.

Oh please share with me! Getting tired of grilled/baked chicken lol
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    My title is There will never be another you.
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    "How To Pass As Able Minded"

I laughed. Brilliant.
  • momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I went through a depression to the point of thinking of suicide. But even when feeling my worst there was something inside of me that fought to live. That's the part of me that cried out for help, called a hospital on my own, and placed myself into an intensive out patient program. From there things got better. I worked on better mental health, then from there I worked on spiritual health, and then once I reached a high in my life I knew it was time to work on my physical health and I'm going to reach my goal no matter how long it takes, no matter how much I struggle because that something inside of me that fought to live through the darkest time of my life is going to fight through this too. This goal of losing weight and being healthier is nothing compared to what I went through. So here's the title of my book:

Fight to Live: The Persute of Mental, Spiritual, and Physical Health
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    momo_t90 wrote: »
    I went through a depression to the point of thinking of suicide. But even when feeling my worst there was something inside of me that fought to live. That's the part of me that cried out for help, called a hospital on my own, and placed myself into an intensive out patient program. From there things got better. I worked on better mental health, then from there I worked on spiritual health, and then once I reached a high in my life I knew it was time to work on my physical health and I'm going to reach my goal no matter how long it takes, no matter how much I struggle because that something inside of me that fought to live through the darkest time of my life is going to fight through this too. This goal of losing weight and being healthier is nothing compared to what I went through. So here's the title of my book:

Fight to Live: The Persute of Mental, Spiritual, and Physical Health

Hugs to you My Friend! You are an Overcomer! Congrats on taking control of your life.
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    Ant488 wrote: »
    Ant488 wrote: »

That's right Brother! You are unique !