Any Vegetarians or Vegans ?

I'm looking to find out more vegetarian recipes and vegetarian food diaries.

Replies

• fancygirl7312
    fancygirl7312 Posts: 42 Member
    Meee
  • magnetostark
    magnetostark Posts: 13 Member
    That's great !
  • sspencer713
    sspencer713 Posts: 2 Member
    Aspiring Vegan that is my ultimate goal
  • mcfit13
    mcfit13 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a pescatarian, but lately I've been eating a lot of only vegetarian dishes. I just made the spaghetti squash and meatballs that was on this blog, and it turned out really yummy. Then I took the rest of the spaghetti squash and made a lasagna with it, and I just finished eating it a couple hours ago. With low-fat mozzarella and low-fat ricotta, it came out to only 100 calories per serving. It was soooo good.
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Pinterest or instagram would help you a lot bro. Look it up

You can also look at my diary-I'm a vegetarian (no meat, fish or eggs) just milk/dairy products.
  • AdventureVix
    AdventureVix Posts: 46 Member
    Hey :) I'm a vegetarian (made the change fairly recently, no meat, fish or milk, will have eggs only occasionally...cheese is my ultimate downfall) I also love to experiment with different foods and eat as clean as I can most days. Feel free to have a look at my diary :) would love more vegetarian/vegan friends!
  • Susisu71
    Susisu71 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Krishchant, i turned vegan a month ago, I have loved the difference it has made to my life. You should sign up to a few vegan societies and follow their 30 day vegan plans, they will email you a meal plan with recipes everyday. It really helped me get started! Feel free to add me also
  • magnetostark
    That's great !
  • missionskinnynow
    missionskinnynow Posts: 88 Member
    I am, feel free to add me, open diary :)
  • jenna_watsonator
    jenna_watsonator Posts: 99 Member
    yes, and if you have instagram there are a lot of pages with plenty of ideas and recipes
  • SanguineMelancholy
    SanguineMelancholy Posts: 9 Member
    Vegetarian :)
    One day vegan!
  • magnetostark
    Cool. I am exploring Instagram too. I am keen to see food diaries of Vegetarian folks !