Im 5ft7" and 128lbs... goal weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    I'd go with what everybody else is saying - work on toning. Yoga or Pilates should help give you a long lean look. I wouldn't think you should lose any more weight - since you are at a healthy weight now.
  • KrystleZia
    KrystleZia Posts: 17
    Options
    When you say you're not happy with your legs, you are referring to your shape, which is different than your weight. I am pear-shaped too and I am 120 lbs and 5'3 and weight always, always accumulates in my thighs, *kitten*, and my tummy; there is no getting rid of that unless I go on a very strict cutting diet. Which I might, but sometimes it doesn't seem worth it. What I am doing now is lots of squats, lunges, and deadlifts with heavy weight so that if my legs are thick, they will at least be muscular thick, with a nice shape and minimal jiggle. I'm actually eating *above* maintenance calories right now and consuming over 100 grams of protein a day so I can build muscle. I tried cutting calories and you know what? All that happened is I lost muscle and had these legs that were just bones and fat. No good! I want lots of muscle there :)
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    TONE TONE TONE!
  • misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    you could get down to 120 if you wanted. but for sure tone.
  • 90210UK
    90210UK Posts: 81
    Options
    bump