Looking for friends from the UK/Hungary

Options
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for friends from the UK and Hungary... I'm based in Debrecen, Hungary until June, then moving back to West London, UK. I lived there before, but I came back to Hungary in 2013 in order to finish my studies. I'll become a nurse if everything goes as planned :)
I go to the gym 5 times a week, I do strenght training with a hint of cardio. Lost 15 kilos and got strong. I believe in both clean eating and flexible dieting, did both, doing flexible dieting at the moment.
I quit smoking 2 years ago, gained healthy habits, and would love to eliminate all of those old bad habits (such as going out to get wasted, because I don't enjoy it to be honest) with the help of people on the same journey as me or with the same interests as me. We could help and encourage each other. My old friends don't share these interests, some of them is still all about going out every weekend.
I'm in a relationship and I am not looking for dates or anything like that.
I am not only looking for online friends, but real life friends, too.
If you think we could become friends, shoot a message to me and add me as a friend either here, or on Instagram (@orsolya_kiss). You can be at any age group, any sex, any race, just be genuine and be passionate about fitness :)
Cannot wait to hear from you :)
Xx

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yo! I'm also in London, always looking for more BUFF friends for help and motivation!
  • Beehappybaby
    Beehappybaby Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm from West london but living out in Surrey! looking to get fit and stay fit! motivate others and myself.. :)