1 year beginning of my journey.

Options
I recently hit 1 year of ever first stepping into a gym and it's been about 10 Months of consistent diet and exercise. I was never really ever overweight or unhealthy but working a bank over the course of 3 years took its toll on my body and of course I didn't care about diet and exercise. I quit and began a journey of just wanting to be more active and finding something I love to do. The gym to me and fitness and nutrition overall just interested me to where I would search so many things. I was just seeking knowledge and knowledge. In a year I cut from 195 to 165 March through about september. Then I went on a slight bulk and I wouldn't know if it was successful yet because I went up to 185 up until the end of 2015. It was at that time I said I would like to compete in physique some time this year for the experience. I'm not contest ready at all but I look back on the picture and it can only get better from here. Here's to all my hard workers who put in the time and effort and cut the bs. IMG_20160301_094028.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!